Friday, July 19, 2013

Thinking of Christmas Gifts in July 2013

I would think that it would be needless to say, but considering the level of sophistication to many of my readers, it would probably be better to just go ahead and spell it out. Therefore, please be advised that this is one of a number of special edition Sites To See, and all included in it may have something that just might fit quite nicely under your Christmas tree (or stuffed in a stocking) a few very short months from now. As in the regular Sites To See, the link provided below is to the main site, and the images are linked to their particular page, when applicable. The images serve as an example of what they have to offer, and they are not necessarily meant as a recommendation. Although, they do represent something that I liked to at least a certain extent, but since my wife does not like me all that much most of the time (no, I have no idea why, either), I do not expect to see any of them with my name on it. Hopefully, it is better in your family, and I am quite sure that the artisans here would greatly appreciate your business. Besides, spending your money on things that are made and marketed by people not so unlike yourself strikes a blow against corporate greed and all of that other stuff, which is supposed to be a good thing—right?










 Link: [Kybruno]






 Link: [Lubasa]











Please Also Visit The Other: [Christmas Gift STS]

As Well As:
and

14 comments:

  1. Jerry - you are going to make me go broke! A lot of great ones there. sandie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Handmade items are always such a great gift item. You know that what you purchase handmade goes directly to the artist and that you get a unique item that you can't purchase just anywhere. Thanks so much for putting this together and supporting these artists.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I found a few things to put on my wish list at Kindred souls

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Jerry! You are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what an amazing supply of beautiful ideas, but best of all is the last photo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jerry, Thanks for the publicity and have yerself a Merry Xmas, whenever you celebrate !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Sandie!!! Oh, but methinks you still haven't touched your mad money, nor your back money...

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are most welcome, and thanks for being so considerate, my dear Gayle!!! I hope you have a very busy upcoming season!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Ann!!! Yes, and they have some items that I can see you making someday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are most welcome, and thanks for being so considerate, my dear Melissa!!! I had to pick another item to feature for your site on this. For when I went to get the URL to link the image of the original one, it had already sold out!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Karen!!! I am really glad you like it. For the handsome and talented Mr. Lynch has graciously given me permission to use it for the cover of the second edition of The Crackerhead Chronicles, which should be out in a couple of months or so.

    In the beginning of The Nineteenth Crumb of the current edition, I mention seeing what appeared to be an American Indian standing in the living room of my house at the time, who seemed to be staring into the very depths of my soul while holding in his right hand a war club, shaped like a bird of prey. Later on in the chapter it is explained that the bird of prey was an osprey, which is what the picture you like is of. Another name for an osprey is a fish hawk, which is symbolic of my calling as an aggressive fisher of men (and women, of course).

    http://fishhawkdroppings.blogspot.com/2009/11/crackerhead-chronicles-nineteenth-crumb_02.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are most welcome, and thanks for being so considerate, my dear Michael!!! We hold to the traditional December 24/25 Christmas Eve/Day observances, but it really ain't much of a celebration in comparison to others.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Lee!!! Just three more editions to go!

    ReplyDelete

Since the Blogger spam filter has been found sorely lacking lately, I will start moderating comments. Be assured that I am only interested in deleting spam. So, if you feel a need to take me to task over something—even anonymously, go ahead and let 'er rip, and I will publish it as soon as I can.