Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Good, Great and Glorious Ads

Since not everyone has been as appreciative of my efforts with the Good, Bad and Ugly Ads series as they should be, it seemed prudent to shake things up a bit from time to time.  Hence, Good, Great and Glorious Ads, as well as Bad, Ugly and Awful Ads.  Oh, and if these new approaches are still not to your complete and utter satisfaction, I would tell you what you can do with the point of your view if saying things like that did not now leave such a bitter taste in my mouth.  Therefore, be ye thankful!

GOOD

GREAT

GLORIOUS

Please Also Visit:
and

8 comments:

  1. Ice Cream! Everybody screams for ice cream! This was very COOL- I've been quite occupied with munchkins 24/7 for 10 days, and blogging was not an option that I could readily take!!! It's great to laugh here again. (I probably will have to miss The Mag, but I'll check yours for sure, and who knows maybe the urge will strike, but I hate coming in on Wed.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i do like the sonic commercials. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Karen!!! It sounds like you need to take a dip in a deep pool of chocolate and not come up for air for awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by, my dear TWG!!! Yeah, they have some really good ones, and their food is almost as good as Whataburger's!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Time for me to make a coffee, I think...dammit...I don't have any ice cream! Oh! Well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Since I'm dieting right now I loved that second one and I may have to go get a coffee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Lee!!! I hope you find a remedy to your dilemma real quick.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Ann!!! YOU DON'T HAVE ENOUGH MEAT ON YOUR BONES NOW!

    ReplyDelete

Since the Blogger spam filter has been found sorely lacking lately, I will start moderating comments. Be assured that I am only interested in deleting spam. So, if you feel a need to take me to task over something—even anonymously, go ahead and let 'er rip, and I will publish it as soon as I can.