Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Good, Great and Glorious Ads

Since not everyone has been as appreciative of my efforts with the Good, Bad and Ugly Ads series as they should be, it seemed prudent to shake things up a bit from time to time.  Hence, Good, Great and Glorious Ads, as well as Bad, Ugly and Awful Ads.  Oh, and if these new approaches are still not to your complete and utter satisfaction, I would tell you what you can do with the point of your view if saying things like that did not now leave such a bitter taste in my mouth.  Therefore, be ye thankful!

GOOD

GREAT

GLORIOUS

Please Also Visit:
and

7 comments:

  1. I have always liked her, these are great, and all the little skits they've put together but, like all things, sometimes it gets old, fast. But, my opinion doesn't really matter, because I use commercial time for other things usually!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh, not sure if my comment went through. Second try. These are good, and I've always enjoyed her and their little skits, but like all things they begin to get old after awhile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Karen!!! Yeah, there will be a few of her ads as bad and ugly later. Of course, the two Progressive ads without her that I have seen lately were plumb awful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have always found the Progressive commercials to be very annoying

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seeing it's an ad break, I'm going to make myself a mug of coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Ann!!! My standards have lowered considerably over the years. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Lee!!! I hope you enjoy the show!

    ReplyDelete

Since the Blogger spam filter has been found sorely lacking lately, I will start moderating comments. Be assured that I am only interested in deleting spam. So, if you feel a need to take me to task over something—even anonymously, go ahead and let 'er rip, and I will publish it as soon as I can.