Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Good, Bad and Ugly Ads

Since I have not been given much of a life to live in this world, I watch an awful lot of television, which includes an awful lot of commercials.  Now, a “GOOD” ad is one that holds my attention and makes me want to at least learn more about the product or service it is for.  A “BAD” ad is one that quickly becomes nothing more than background noise when it cannot be skipped over.  “UGLY” ads are much worse.  For not only do they make we want to never see them again, they make me want to never have anything to do with the company that paid for them to be produced.  Of course, you may feel differently, but I sure wouldn’t say much about it around anyone with a lick of sense.  For I am, after all, an expert on such things—albeit only in my own mind!

GOOD

BAD

UGLY

14 comments:

  1. Hold the children back! Again I've been saved from these until well, now! Ha! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i rather liked the old spice guy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Karen!!! You may be living a much more sheltered life than you realize.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by, my dear TWG!!! Yes, I suppose somebody has to. (LOL?)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK sorry, I love the Old Spice commercials, they truly make me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad to see you've spiced it up a bit, Jerry! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Julie!!! I am really disappointed in you right now. (LOL?)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Lee!!! Slobbering is not very lady-like. (LOL?)

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh brother, why didn't I stop after watching the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Ann!!! Subliminal messages. It's how commercials like that get on the air to begin with.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear o dear just what have you been drinking....?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Adullamite!!! So, you actually like the Axe and Old Spice commercials? Have you been snorting absinthe again?

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for stopping by again, my dear Lee!!!

    ReplyDelete

Since the Blogger spam filter has been found sorely lacking lately, I will start moderating comments. Be assured that I am only interested in deleting spam. So, if you feel a need to take me to task over something—even anonymously, go ahead and let 'er rip, and I will publish it as soon as I can.