Sunday, January 3, 2010

A Sunday Drive

Back during my childhood, our parents would often load up my brother and I after Sunday morning church services for a leisurely drive around where we lived. Even though we were seeing mostly familiar sights, it was still good to see them, and this is why “A Sunday Drive” sounded about right for the name of a weekly series revisiting familiar sites that are well worth seeing again and again. The link below the image is to the site itself, and the image is linked to the post it was first included in here.


Link: [Art Blog]

8 comments:

  1. That was a short ride today, Fish! Are you sick of us kicking the back of your seat and singing "99 bottles of beer on the wall" at the top of our lungs???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, if hadn't been spending all of your time "entertaining" us, my dear Lin, you would've noticed that the white stuff floating around on the outside of the car was snow--not dandruff! If we can dig out by then, we'll take another ride next week--okay?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, what Lin said. Or maybe the weather is too bad and you didn't feel like driving.
    checked out that first one, never saw that one before. What talent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by again, my dear Ann!!! Yes, she is indeed a great artist. Now, I must say that one Lin is one too many around here (or anywhere, for that matter). So, I would appreciate a little more lady-like behavior out of you or I'll have to have a little talk with Duke!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the ride and the mention.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are most welcome, and thanks for being so considerate, my dear Bob!!! Thank you also for setting a good example for Lin and Ann to follow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keep it up, my dear Lin, and...

    ReplyDelete

Since the Blogger spam filter has been found sorely lacking lately, I will start moderating comments. Be assured that I am only interested in deleting spam. So, if you feel a need to take me to task over something—even anonymously, go ahead and let 'er rip, and I will publish it as soon as I can.