Saturday, January 2, 2010

Mar Sin Leat, 2009

It has been brought to my attention that Mike of Rambling Stuff has a much greater faith than my own. For I wanted to post something to say good riddance to 2009, but I wanted to make sure that it was really, FINALLY over before I did so. Whereas, he had enough faith to do so [beforehand].


Thankfully, Mike was gracious enough to give me permission to “borrow” that from him, but I flat-out stole the following from [Mona]. Hopefully, she has a good enough sense-of-humor to not go all jihadist on my tookis. If she doesn’t, I’m afraid that 2009 (and the rest of that miserable decade) will live on in 2010. Woe be it unto us all.


Link: [On YouTube]

Please Also Visit: [FishHawk Droppings]

8 comments:

  1. LOVED the second one! Even the teens came a-runnin' for that one. Wow, Fish made the teens happy!! You gotta send me your tips. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by again, my dear Lin!!! Your teens are one thing, but Hobbes is quite another. How did I do with him?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm...I "stole" my Jib Jab from somewhere that I don't remember. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed the second video,thanks for the link love.I hope that you and your family have a great New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are most welcome, and thanks for being so considerate, my dear Mike!!! Now that the frustration of this season with the Browns is about over, you can sit back and enjoy King James do his thing for the next 6 months or so.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha Ha Ha.. that first one was hilarious. Happy 2010 FishHawk and keep em comin (wink*wink)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by again, my dear BadGal!!! I actually like the first one better, but the second one makes this grossly obese fatboy want to get all jiggy with it (which is certainly not a pretty sight to see).

    ReplyDelete

Since the Blogger spam filter has been found sorely lacking lately, I will start moderating comments. Be assured that I am only interested in deleting spam. So, if you feel a need to take me to task over something—even anonymously, go ahead and let 'er rip, and I will publish it as soon as I can.