Saturday, May 12, 2012

Trib Updates


This is a weekly series that will include a brief summary of the latest articles that have been published on The Tribulation Times Herald-Exhorter.  Hopefully, this will encourage you to go check out some truly outstanding articles that have been published by a number of truly outstanding authors.  Moreover, I hope this will also encourage you to want to become a contributing member/author, as well.  The “Hear Ye!  Hear Ye!” site explanation near the top of the side-bar should answer many of your questions.  Yes, this series also included an “SOS! (Spam On Saturdays)”  segment before, but it just wasn’t working for me.  Therefore, that will be replaced by a republishing of one of the Trib articles.

[Varmint Signs 9] has a haunting example of what it will be like when food supplies start running low.

[A Thorn in the Flesh] contains some thoughts on just what the Apostle Paul’s thorn really was, and how this still applies.

[A Lesson To Learn] is about being given a taste of what our Heavenly Father has been enduring since before the Garden of Eden.

[Varmint Signs 10] has a kitty learning how to play dead in the hope of surviving the chaos that may be just around the corner.

[Do Not Decline To Sign] is about a rather nefarious ad campaign being run by those who want to keep charging over 400% interest on such things as payday and car title loans in Missouri.

[Stay!] is about the Minnesota Vikings getting their new stadium deal, along with other sports franchises that have moved all over the place down through the years.


A couple of days ago, I published [A Thorn in the Flesh], which touched upon what the Apostle Paul was subjected to, and my own personal experience with the like.  As with most of the things I have been given to say by our Heavenly Father, it was not what far too many in the Christian community wants to hear.  For the primary emphasis of the piece was on the absolute truth of the matter truly being that there is nothing we can do to cleanse ourselves of unrighteousness—other than asking for His will to be done in our lives.

Ah, but aside from being assigned at least one demon to keep reminding me of just how much I am not good enough to be a recognized servant of the Lord God Almighty, I have been subjected to very poor physical health since 1993.  The video below is a trailer to a movie that has been made about what I have been suffering from, and a very detailed article about the disease can be read [here].  All of this was brought to my attention yesterday by my very dear friend, [Adullamite], who will undoubtedly deny ever knowing me if you would ask him about it.

After watching the trailer, I must admit that those in the movie may have been (and be) a whole lot sicker than I am.  For the simplest way of explaining what I have felt like for a little over 19 years now is that I have had a fairly severe case of the flu, with little alleviation of the symptoms from one day to the next, but I have never felt like I needed to be admitted to a hospital.  Of course, I have been told on many an occasion that I really am too dumb to die.



Please Also Visit:
and

No comments:

Post a Comment

Since the Blogger spam filter has been found sorely lacking lately, I will start moderating comments. Be assured that I am only interested in deleting spam. So, if you feel a need to take me to task over something—even anonymously, go ahead and let 'er rip, and I will publish it as soon as I can.