Sunday, May 6, 2012

A Sunday Drive


Back during my childhood, our parents would often load up my brother and me after Sunday morning church services for a leisurely drive around where we lived.  Even though we were seeing mostly familiar sights, it was still good to see them, and this is why “A Sunday Drive” sounded about right for the name of a weekly series revisiting familiar sites that are well worth seeing again and again.  The link below the image is to the site itself, and the image is linked to the post it was first included in here.



Link: [BW Photo]






 






 






Please Also Visit:
and

10 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for adding me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for adding me to your list of great Sunday Drives... Cataloochie is a fabulous place to visit especially in fall when the elk are mating....

    Thanks again,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Betsy at Joyful Reflections - she is a wonderful friend.

    So I think I'll try better than therapy! lol

    sandie♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks so much for adding me

    David

    http://britsintheus23.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are most welcome, and thanks for being so considerate, my dear Carole Anne!!! Your children's books are truly wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are most welcome, and thanks for being so considerate, my dear Betsy!!! You have one of the most delightful sites that I have ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by again, my dear Sandie!!! I sure hope you can find something that will help. (LOL?)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are most welcome, and thanks for being so considerate, my dear David!!! I would dearly love to visit your old homeland one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks like a great collection. I don't know which one I want to check out first

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for stopping by again, my dear Ann!!! This is one situation where you cannot make a poor choice.

    ReplyDelete

Since the Blogger spam filter has been found sorely lacking lately, I will start moderating comments. Be assured that I am only interested in deleting spam. So, if you feel a need to take me to task over something—even anonymously, go ahead and let 'er rip, and I will publish it as soon as I can.