Friday, May 18, 2012

Sites To See


The SOLE purpose of this weekly series is to call attention to sites that I think many would find most interesting—in one way or another.  Just to be clear, inclusion in this series is not necessarily meant as a recommendation, and I have included sites that are rather disturbing to me.  The link below each image is to the site itself, and each image is linked to the particular post from which it was taken when applicable.  Please, go see for yourself.







 Link: [Jarhead]








 









 




 Link: [Man Pants]





Please Also Visit:
and

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by again, my dear Gail!!! Yeah, it is really cool. I hope your post office is one of the ones they are keeping open.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness - that second one scares the heck out of me! YIKES.
    I think I'll check out what that cat has on his mind!
    Love, sandie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy smokes, that second picture is ?????? I can't even begin to think of a word to describe it. It was fitting to follow with In a mad mad mad mad world

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by again, my dear Sandie!!! From the look on his face, it would appear that he finally got a good look at himself in the mirror and would completely agree with you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by again, my dear Ann!!! Do you think he may be a card-carrying member of the Tea Party?

    ReplyDelete
  6. is that really a tattoo or just a sticker or paint? quite incredible if it is a tattoo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Ashraf!!! I am fairly sure that it's a tattoo. Some just don't know when to stop, I suppose. On the other hand, if he was wanting to attract a lot of attention, he has most definitely succeeded.

    ReplyDelete

Since the Blogger spam filter has been found sorely lacking lately, I will start moderating comments. Be assured that I am only interested in deleting spam. So, if you feel a need to take me to task over something—even anonymously, go ahead and let 'er rip, and I will publish it as soon as I can.