Saturday, May 21, 2011

Trib Updates and SOS!

This is a weekly series that will include a brief summary of the latest articles that have been published on The Tribulation Times Herald-Exhorter. Hopefully, this will encourage you to go check out some truly outstanding articles that have been published by a number of truly outstanding authors. Moreover, I hope this will also encourage you to want to become a contributing member/author, as well. The “Hear Ye! Hear Ye!” site explanation near the top of the side-bar should answer many of your questions.

Along with the updates, will be some commentary on some of the spam that has been sent my way, which is what the SOS! (Spam on Saturdays!) is all about. No, I do not expect to accomplish anything with the spammers. For if they understood what they are doing, surely they wouldn’t be doing it, but it will make me feel better, which is all that counts—right?




[Brilliant!] points to origin of some common expressions.

[Spell-Check, Please?] asks about the many different spellings of Moammar Gaddhafi, Osama bin Laden, Al Qaeda and the Qu’ran exployed by various major media outlets.




I hope you are not that stupid to try treating viral infections with antibiotics? It doesn't work!


Dear fishgigger,


Even if your sex life is already rich and fulfilling... Imagine you had a little more energy... if your erections stayed harder... or you could go just a little longer...
Or maybe you worry, when you climb under the covers, that you’re starting something you can’t finish?
Well, now advancements in natural medicine are making it easier than ever to promote a strong libido, firm, natural erections and enhanced desire.


Now thanks to this exciting natural breakthrough, you could get an erection “on demand” and when you do, sustain it long enough – and keep firm enough — to fully satisfy your wife in bed. Even if you’re in your 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s or older!


As a doctor, I’ve learned something over the years that may surprise you — age has very little to do with sex. There are men out there having the best sex of their lives well into their 80th year and beyond.


And those men have three key things in common that their sex starved friends don’t:
Hard, recurring erections...
Heightened desire and stamina...
And a reproductive system that could be functioning at the top of its game...


Lucky? You bet.


But you too could give your body the nutrients it needs to support your entire sexual health.


Erectile dysfunction is what all men are afraid of to death. And they do it to good purpose!

Well, I suppose this means that I need to come up with another alias the next time I visit that chat-room. In all seriousness, though, can someone please tell me how it is possible for an email addressed to fishgigger@gmail.com can be sent to fishhawk7@gmail.com?  I sure hope the legitimate emails informing me of really winning millions of dollars are not winding-up over there!

Please Also Visit:
and

4 comments:

  1. Must be that the e-mail man just put that letter in the wrong box. As for the letter your received all I can say is that if that was written by a doctor, he must not be too good of one if he has to resort to sending spam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spam from a doctor? What!I always enjoy my visits to your blog.I hope you'll stop by Katherines Corner. The new giveaway is up ( a nice gift for someone sweet)! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by again, my dear Ann!!! Well, these mix-ups in the mail rooms are worrisome. As in regards to that person being a good doctor or not, I would rather not get into what their specialty is supposed to be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by again, my dear Katherine!!! "Thinking of Christmas Gifts in July" will be here before too long, and your site will certainly be included.

    ReplyDelete

Since the Blogger spam filter has been found sorely lacking lately, I will start moderating comments. Be assured that I am only interested in deleting spam. So, if you feel a need to take me to task over something—even anonymously, go ahead and let 'er rip, and I will publish it as soon as I can.