Saturday, May 14, 2011

Trib Updates and SOS!

This is a weekly series that will include a brief summary of the latest articles that have been published on The Tribulation Times Herald-Exhorter. Hopefully, this will encourage you to go check out some truly outstanding articles that have been published by a number of truly outstanding authors. Moreover, I hope this will also encourage you to want to become a contributing member/author, as well. The “Hear Ye! Hear Ye!” site explanation near the top of the side-bar should answer many of your questions.


Along with the updates, will be some commentary on some of the spam that has been sent my way, which is what the SOS! (Spam on Saturdays!) is all about. No, I do not expect to accomplish anything with the spammers. For if they understood what they are doing, surely they wouldn’t be doing it, but it will make me feel better, which is all that counts—right?




[No Talk Of…] addresses the reason why it is sometimes not a good thing to discuss politics and religion, and why this should be of great concern to all who believe that they are truly a Christian.

[NBCUniversal Is Run By Idiots!!!] is a rant by me about how the powers that now be over the Syfy Channel have been ruining what could be a source of great comfort to me.




Business List Package: $295


ALL Lists Below: $295 altogether OR any 5 Lists for $149


Also, ask about our Healthcare and Consumer databases


Hotels in the USA
Database : 63,260 emails


Schools in the USA
Database : 439,797 emails for Schools, Universities and Colleges in the USA.


Churches in the USA
Database : 169,377 emails for Churches of all denominations in the USA


Architects in the USA
Database : 9,790 emails in total


Real Estate Land Developers
Database : 10,837 emails in total


Construction Development
Database : 94,272 emails


Criminal Attorneys
Database : 142,906 total records, 99,857 emails


Real Estate Agents
Database : 2.4 Million Email Database (2 lists)


Police and Sheriff Services
Database : 42,987 records and 114 emails


USA Business Database
Database : 10 Million Emails for US businesses in various categories (3 lists)


Manufacturers Database
Database : 1,057,119 records with 476,509 emails


USA Lawyers Database
Database : 269,787 records with 235,244 emails


Financial Planners Database
Database : 148,857 records all with emails


Finance and Money Professionals Database
Database : 116,568 records all with emails


Insurance Agents
Database : 61,744 emails for Insurance companies in the USA (2 files)


Media Outlet Contacts
Database : over 200k records all with emails and full contact data


VARs and IT Consultants
Database : 12,000 VAR and IT consultant Emails in the USA

I cannot put into words just how excited I am about this opportunity. For just $295.00, I can have the means to make millions miserable, instead of merely the hundreds that I already do.

Hey, for a measly $350.00, I’ll cut you in on some of the action. Operators are waiting for your call now!

Please Also Visit:
and

2 comments:

  1. I see that you are wisely investing that money you recently inherited. Good job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by again, my dear Ann!!! Yeah, and "they" said that I would never amount to anything.

    ReplyDelete

Since the Blogger spam filter has been found sorely lacking lately, I will start moderating comments. Be assured that I am only interested in deleting spam. So, if you feel a need to take me to task over something—even anonymously, go ahead and let 'er rip, and I will publish it as soon as I can.