Saturday, October 6, 2012

Trib Updates


This is a weekly series that will include a brief summary of the latest articles that have been published on The Tribulation Times Herald-Exhorter.  Hopefully, this will encourage you to go check out some truly outstanding articles that have been published by a number of truly outstanding authors.  Moreover, I hope this will also encourage you to want to become a contributing member/author, as well.  The “Hear Ye!  Hear Ye!” site explanation near the top of the side-bar should answer many of your questions.  Yes, this series also included an “SOS! (Spam On Saturdays)”  segment before, but it just wasn’t working for me.  Therefore, that will be replaced by a republishing of one of the Trib articles.

[Margaret Becker – Never For Nothing] contains a video and the lyrics for Margaret Becker’s Never For Nothing.

[ESPN Additions] has Kenny Chesney suggesting that an ESPN sportscaster might be more comfortable at the Yankees table.

[WhiteHeart Wednesday] has a video and the lyrics for Desert Rose.

[Saddle Up Your Horses!] contains a video and the lyrics for Steven Curtis Chapman’s The Great Adventure.



Despite feeling like I have been kept way too isolated for my own personal satisfaction, I do recognize that our Heavenly Father has blessed me with a few very special relationships over the internet.  The relationship that I have been allowed and enabled to have with the lovely and talented Ms. Sandra Mack is most certainly one of those, and He has again sent me an especially important message through her poetry.  For it is looking like my wife will lose her job in the next week or so, which could leave us in even more desperate financial straits.  Ah, but He promised to take care of us back in January of this year, which is the first time I have ever received such a specific promise (as opposed to just taking it on faith that He would on account of what He has done for others).  So, we shall see what else He will do.

The Answer
Sandra Mack
Running flowing Living Water
God’s refreshment for our soul
Giving us the true direction
To our Heavenly goal

Jesus holds the cup towards us
Then you and I must make the choice
Do we heed the world around us
Or listen to His voice

Do not strive for man’s false praises
Or wallow in the lies you hear
Just accept God’s Living Water
Accept the answer to your fear

Please Also Visit:
and

4 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear about your wife's job. I'll keep you both in my thoughts and prayers that everything turns out well for you. That's a lovely poem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Jerry, I too will keep you both in my thoughts and prayers. Have faith...things can only get better. Blessings, your friend, Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by again, my dear Ann!!! Arlynda losing her job has been a long time coming. In fact, she could have lost it last January, but they kept transferring her to different teams every time a performance deadline came up. Since she doesn't think that there are anymore teams left, Tuesday may finally be THE end of her 10-year stay at United Healthcare.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by again, my dear Catharine!!! Well, I am actually kinda excited about her possibly making it fairly big online, but people having been saying that I lost what little mind I had to begin with a long time ago.

    ReplyDelete

Since the Blogger spam filter has been found sorely lacking lately, I will start moderating comments. Be assured that I am only interested in deleting spam. So, if you feel a need to take me to task over something—even anonymously, go ahead and let 'er rip, and I will publish it as soon as I can.