Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Good, Bad and Ugly Ads

Since I have not been given much of a life, I watch an awful lot of television, which includes an awful lot of commercials.  Now, a “GOOD” ad is one that holds my attention and makes me want to at least learn more about the product or service it is for.  A “BAD” ad is one that quickly becomes nothing more than background noise when it cannot be skipped over.  “UGLY” ads are much worse.  For not only do they make we want to never see them again, they make me want to never have anything to do with the company that paid for them to be produced.  Of course, you may feel differently, but I sure wouldn’t say much about it around anyone with a lick of sense.  For I am, after all, an expert on such things—albeit only in my own mind!

GOOD

BAD

UGLY

Please Also Visit:
and

9 comments:

  1. You can always brighten my morning....! I totally love that little Gecko!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I REALLY hate the pig commercial and it drives me nuts every time it comes on. The body builder one is pretty stupid too. Personally I think Geico should stick with the gecko.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by again, my dear Karen!!! I also love the Gecko, but I have become a little tired of him lately.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by again, my dear Grace!!! Oh, you're just saying that since he has moved to NYC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by again, my dear Ann!!! I am sorry, but you need to start standing up for yourself. For you have let Lin be a bad influence upon you, and now Grace, which is arguably worse!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like how happy the bodybuilder looks. It makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jerry - most of the time you just totally crack me up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by again, my dear Sandra!!! Yes, he does indeed appear to be having a wonderful time. So much for 'roid-rage--huh?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping by again, my dear Grace!!! 'Tis me job, my lady.

    ReplyDelete

Since the Blogger spam filter has been found sorely lacking lately, I will start moderating comments. Be assured that I am only interested in deleting spam. So, if you feel a need to take me to task over something—even anonymously, go ahead and let 'er rip, and I will publish it as soon as I can.