Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Thinking of Christmas Gifts in July 2014

I would think that it would be needless to say, but considering the level of sophistication to many of my readers, it would probably be better to just go ahead and spell it out. Therefore, please be advised that this is one of a number of special edition Sites To See, and all included in it may have something that just might fit quite nicely under your Christmas tree (or stuffed in a stocking) a few very short months from now. As in a regular Sites To See, the link provided below is to a main site (with my preference being to actual blogs).  The images are linked to their particular page when applicable. Now, the images serve as an example of what they have to offer, and they are not necessarily meant as a recommendation. Although, they do represent something that I liked to at least a certain extent, but since my wife does not like me all that much most of the time (no, I have no idea why, either) I do not expect to see any of them with my name on it. Hopefully, it is better in your family, and I am quite sure that the artisans here would greatly appreciate your business. Besides, spending your money on things that are made and marketed by people not so unlike yourself strikes a blow against corporate greed and all of that other stuff, which is supposed to be a good thing—right?  Oh, and a new idea for this year is to think of things like e-books as being virtual stocking stuffers, which just might make you the coolest ever in the eyes of those you give them to!

 Link: [Arena Shaw]










 Link: [Desideratum]




 Link: [Diana Evans]




 Link: [Diane Ferri]





Please Also Visit The Other

14 comments:

  1. Some very talented people here today. I bet Wade would like that eagle from Deer Mountain wood art. It would look good in his cave

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Ann!!! It's good to see the holly-jolly starting to get to you. There will be at least one item to come that Duke would sure to love.

      Delete
  2. I always find a site I love amongst your collections, thanx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Shadow!!! Arlynda will be getting one of these items (only in blue) for her birthday. Please don't tell her--okay?

      Delete
  3. Thank you for highlighting a pair of my handmade earrings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome, and thanks for being so considerate, my dear Ruth!!! Yeah, I do believe that my wife is going to love them.

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the recommendation Jerry! Much appreciated. You never know, I might sell a few more prints of Snippet (the dog).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome, and thanks for being so considerate, my dear Em!!! Does Snippet have it in his contract that he gets an extra treat for every print that sells?

      Delete
  5. Pretty, pretty...but I think the red earrings are more your style, Jerry....hmmmm.....perhaps the blue, too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Lee!!! That's why I got the blue ones for her!

      Delete
  6. Nice list. As I do my holiday shopping all year round, I will have to check them out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Lady Lilith!!! You don't know where one can get a snazzy black hoodie--do you?

      Delete
  7. Thank you so very much, Jerry for including me!!! I will write a blog post soon :) ~ Diane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome, and thanks for being so considerate, my dear Diane!!! Your snowy owl clock looks wonderful.

      Delete

Since the Blogger spam filter has been found sorely lacking lately, I will start moderating comments. Be assured that I am only interested in deleting spam. So, if you feel a need to take me to task over something—even anonymously, go ahead and let 'er rip, and I will publish it as soon as I can.