Sunday, July 27, 2014

Thinking of Christmas Gifts in July 2014

I would think that it would be needless to say, but considering the level of sophistication to many of my readers, it would probably be better to just go ahead and spell it out. Therefore, please be advised that this is one of a number of special edition Sites To See, and all included in it may have something that just might fit quite nicely under your Christmas tree (or stuffed in a stocking) a few very short months from now. As in a regular Sites To See, the link provided below is to a main site (with my preference being to actual blogs).  The images are linked to their particular page when applicable. Now, the images serve as an example of what they have to offer, and they are not necessarily meant as a recommendation. Although, they do represent something that I liked to at least a certain extent, but since my wife does not like me all that much most of the time (no, I have no idea why, either) I do not expect to see any of them with my name on it. Hopefully, it is better in your family, and I am quite sure that the artisans here would greatly appreciate your business. Besides, spending your money on things that are made and marketed by people not so unlike yourself strikes a blow against corporate greed and all of that other stuff, which is supposed to be a good thing—right?  Oh, and a new idea for this year is to think of things like e-books as being virtual stocking stuffers, which just might make you the coolest ever in the eyes of those you give them to!



 Link: [Stacy Hurt]




 Link: [Sue Clinker]


 Link: [Susan May]

















Please Also Visit The Other

14 comments:

  1. That picture of the springer spaniel is great and basket is quite unique. Maybe I should buy myself a Christmas gift or two

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Ann!!! Maybe you could get a basket to carry Duke around in so that you can look fashionable? (LOL?)

      Delete
  2. Books, yes, of those I approve :) My Kindle's overused, poor thing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Shadow!!! Ah, but reading is a good thing--right?

      Delete
  3. Thank you Jerry. I certainly believe in supporting our neighbors rather than corporations that send our money over seas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome, and thanks for being so considerate, my dear Lady Locust!!! I can understand how cutting costs sure looks good on the bottom line of an accounting ledger, but when fewer and fewer can afford to buy their products because of not having a good paying job, how long are large corporations going to remain in business?

      Delete
  4. Oh no - those quilts are for cats. I had thought of buying one for myself. No way am I going to look stupid with a cat quilt on my bed though. Still, a good idea for a gift for a cat-loving friend. Some interesting stuff here, Jerry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Jenny!!! Yes, it would be quite improper for you to purchase a quilt for yourself when it is actually meant for a cat. (LOL?)

      Delete
  5. Thank you so much Jerry for including me. I am definitely going to visit the other people you have listed here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome, and thanks for being so considerate, my dear Susie!!! Thank you also for wanting to see the other sites. For that is what this is all about!

      Delete
  6. I always enjoy looking at photographs and there are quite a few good ones at The Shutterbug Eye. Thanks for bringing this blog to my attention, and thanks again for the shout out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Stephen!!! Yes, I have been a big fan of her photographs for years. Hey, maybe you could trade her a mug for a mugshot? (LOL?)

      Delete
  7. Such a wonderful array of items!
    Thank you for including my eagle and letting me know about it.
    lovely summer to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome, and thanks for being so considerate, my dear Tammie!!! I have just added your Beauty Flows offering to the list to be included in my wife's November Nudges series, and your Beauty Flows blog will be included in a regular Sites To See when its turn comes.

      Delete

Since the Blogger spam filter has been found sorely lacking lately, I will start moderating comments. Be assured that I am only interested in deleting spam. So, if you feel a need to take me to task over something—even anonymously, go ahead and let 'er rip, and I will publish it as soon as I can.