Friday, July 18, 2014

Thinking of Christmas Gifts in July 2014

I would think that it would be needless to say, but considering the level of sophistication to many of my readers, it would probably be better to just go ahead and spell it out. Therefore, please be advised that this is one of a number of special edition Sites To See, and all included in it may have something that just might fit quite nicely under your Christmas tree (or stuffed in a stocking) a few very short months from now. As in a regular Sites To See, the link provided below is to a main site (with my preference being to actual blogs).  The images are linked to their particular page when applicable. Now, the images serve as an example of what they have to offer, and they are not necessarily meant as a recommendation. Although, they do represent something that I liked to at least a certain extent, but since my wife does not like me all that much most of the time (no, I have no idea why, either) I do not expect to see any of them with my name on it. Hopefully, it is better in your family, and I am quite sure that the artisans here would greatly appreciate your business. Besides, spending your money on things that are made and marketed by people not so unlike yourself strikes a blow against corporate greed and all of that other stuff, which is supposed to be a good thing—right?  Oh, and a new idea for this year is to think of things like e-books as being virtual stocking stuffers, which just might make you the coolest ever in the eyes of those you give them to!







 Link: [Kay Pickens]






 Link: [Kybruno]




 Link: [Lala Ema]







Please Also Visit:

13 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Jerry for including me in your "Thinking of Christmas Gifts in July 2014" post. I appreciate your support of my shop over the years and your support of the handmade community. You have been such a blessing. May God bless you in return. Gayle of Kit and Caboodle Shop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome, and thanks for being so considerate, my dear Gayle!!! Alas, the vast majority included in these series never bother to even acknowledge being included--let alone be thankful for it, but the very few like you make all of the hours involved most worthwhile to me.

      Delete
  2. Nice lists. I have to check out these amazing sites.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Lady Lilith!!! Maybe getting a gift for Honey Swamp might encourage her to be more cooperative with the upcoming big shoot?

      Delete
  3. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Beatrix!!! I must admit that I really struggled with whether or not to publish your comment, but I finally realized that it would be a shame to hide what a wonderful person you are (truly or not) from everyone else.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed Kybruno's photography. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Stephen!!! I am really glad you enjoyed his efforts. He has been included in these series for several years.

      Delete
  5. Kindred souls looks like my kind of place to shop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Ann!!! Yes, I think you could even find something for Wade there.

      Delete
  6. Wow, christmas gifts? Already? I'm suprised.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Krolowa!!! When dealing with individuals, supplies may be very limited and shipping might take much longer. Therefore, it might prove very wise to start thinking about what you would want to give and get as early as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. You are most welcome, and thanks for being so considerate, my dear Linda!!! I hope your book proves to be wildly successful.

      Delete

Since the Blogger spam filter has been found sorely lacking lately, I will start moderating comments. Be assured that I am only interested in deleting spam. So, if you feel a need to take me to task over something—even anonymously, go ahead and let 'er rip, and I will publish it as soon as I can.