Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Thinking of Christmas Gifts in July 2014

I would think that it would be needless to say, but considering the level of sophistication to many of my readers, it would probably be better to just go ahead and spell it out. Therefore, please be advised that this is one of a number of special edition Sites To See, and all included in it may have something that just might fit quite nicely under your Christmas tree (or stuffed in a stocking) a few very short months from now. As in a regular Sites To See, the link provided below is to a main site (with my preference being to actual blogs).  The images are linked to their particular page when applicable. Now, the images serve as an example of what they have to offer, and they are not necessarily meant as a recommendation. Although, they do represent something that I liked to at least a certain extent, but since my wife does not like me all that much most of the time (no, I have no idea why, either) I do not expect to see any of them with my name on it. Hopefully, it is better in your family, and I am quite sure that the artisans here would greatly appreciate your business. Besides, spending your money on things that are made and marketed by people not so unlike yourself strikes a blow against corporate greed and all of that other stuff, which is supposed to be a good thing—right?  Oh, and a new idea for this year is to think of things like e-books as being virtual stocking stuffers, which just might make you the coolest ever in the eyes of those you give them to!

 Link: [Neondragon]


 Link: [Numinosity]


 Link: [Paul Baines]










 Link: [Quilt Salad]




 



Please Also Visit:

16 comments:

  1. I'm thinking I should buy that quilt for Wade. If he doesn't like it then it could be mine :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Ann!!! Now, that is executive thinking!

      Delete
  2. I thoroughly enjoyed the artwork at Robert Duncan Studios. Thanks for making my enjoyment of this artist's work possible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Stephen!!! Be assured that if it was possible, we would have our walls full of his paintings.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for including us in your Christmas in July list again this year. We hope your readers will stop by and check out some of Wayne's science fiction and Coastal BC Stories books. We have two new titles about the Pacific Northwest this year: "Paddling the Pacific Northwest" about kayaking in rivers and "Flying the Pacific Northwest" about destinations in Oregon and Washington. - Margy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome, and thanks for being so considerate, my dear Margy!!! I hope you-all's efforts meet with great success.

      Delete
  4. Thanks for including my key holder among your selections ~ always fun to see a shout-out!
    ♥PlumroseLane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome, and thanks for being so considerate, my dear PL!!! I hope you-all are doing well.

      Delete
  5. I'm honored that Camelot & Vine is part of such a distinguished list! You've certainly given me ideas for for my own giving this year. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome, and thanks for being so considerate, my dear Petrea!!! Be assured that I consider it an honor to hear from true Hollywood royalty.

      Delete
    2. Hee hee, Jerry. I imagine if you mentioned me to true Hollywood royalty they'd say, "Petrea who?" But now I know how you found me. ;)

      Delete
    3. Thanks for stopping by again, my dear Petrea!!! Yeah, security really should be improved. (LOL?)

      Delete
    4. I would think that having a good sense of humor would most definitely be required to last in your line of work, my dear Petrea. So, it sure seems that you are set for the long haul.

      Delete
  6. Thanks for including my Blue and White HANDMADE Quilt in your Christmas in July list this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome, and thanks for being so considerate, my dear Edna!!! 'Tis indeed a beautiful quilt.

      Delete

Since the Blogger spam filter has been found sorely lacking lately, I will start moderating comments. Be assured that I am only interested in deleting spam. So, if you feel a need to take me to task over something—even anonymously, go ahead and let 'er rip, and I will publish it as soon as I can.