Saturday, July 12, 2014

Saturday Morning Cartoons (+)

No, it is not that I am in the midst of experiencing a second or third childhood.  For it is arguable that I have never really grown up because of my march toward maturity being interrupted along the way by some episodes of arrested development.  So, instead of thinking that this series is meant as a wistful look back upon a simpler time, think of it as being a rather simplistic mind remaining in a moment for an extended period of time.  In any event, I hope you find it enjoyable.


Please Also Visit:

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Karen!!! His kitty is most definitely a different cat than Garfield.

      Delete
  2. This really speaks to the nature of cats and cat ownership. Funny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Stephen!!! I really feel for the boy (Simon--not the cat).

      Delete
  3. Brilliant, the best yet. A day in the life of a cat lover.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Adullamite!!! Now I know how you can enjoy watching footsie on the telly so much.

      Delete
  4. I'm apparently not up to date on cartoons because I don't know this one at all

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Ann!!! Well, this one is definitely in the (+) category. For as far as I know, it is just on YouTube.

      Delete

Since the Blogger spam filter has been found sorely lacking lately, I will start moderating comments. Be assured that I am only interested in deleting spam. So, if you feel a need to take me to task over something—even anonymously, go ahead and let 'er rip, and I will publish it as soon as I can.