Saturday, July 5, 2014

Saturday Morning Cartoons (+)

No, it is not that I am in the midst of experiencing a second or third childhood.  For it is arguable that I have never really grown up because of my march toward maturity being interrupted along the way by some episodes of arrested development.  So, instead of thinking that this series is meant as a wistful look back upon a simpler time, think of it as being a rather simplistic mind remaining in a moment for an extended period of time.  In any event, I hope you find it enjoyable.


Please Also Visit:

8 comments:

  1. I've seen plenty of Garfield. When the kids were little I often sat them down in front of the tv so I had an excuse to watch :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Garfield started running four years after my girls were taken away from me. So, I suppose I am without excuse. (LOL?)

      Delete
  2. I'm aware of Garfield but I can't say I ever sat down and watched one. Still, I prefer him to a lot of Japanese anime.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Stephen!!! I am told that denial is a clear indication of there being serious problem afoot, but I have been told a lot of things over the years. (LOL?)

      Delete
  3. Was he fired and replaced with Grumpy cat?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, my dear IT!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  4. Now you're talking my kinda language!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Lee!!! Well, it's about time--huh?

      Delete

Since the Blogger spam filter has been found sorely lacking lately, I will start moderating comments. Be assured that I am only interested in deleting spam. So, if you feel a need to take me to task over something—even anonymously, go ahead and let 'er rip, and I will publish it as soon as I can.