Friday, July 4, 2014

Thinking of Christmas Gifts in July 2014

I would think that it would be needless to say, but considering the level of sophistication to many of my readers, it would probably be better to just go ahead and spell it out. Therefore, please be advised that this is one of a number of special edition Sites To See, and all included in it may have something that just might fit quite nicely under your Christmas tree (or stuffed in a stocking) a few very short months from now. As in a regular Sites To See, the link provided below is to a main site (with my preference being to actual blogs).  The images are linked to their particular page when applicable. Now, the images serve as an example of what they have to offer, and they are not necessarily meant as a recommendation. Although, they do represent something that I liked to at least a certain extent, but since my wife does not like me all that much most of the time (no, I have no idea why, either) I do not expect to see any of them with my name on it. Hopefully, it is better in your family, and I am quite sure that the artisans here would greatly appreciate your business. Besides, spending your money on things that are made and marketed by people not so unlike yourself strikes a blow against corporate greed and all of that other stuff, which is supposed to be a good thing—right?  Oh, and a new idea for this year is to think of things like e-books as being virtual stocking stuffers, which just might make you the coolest ever in the eyes of those you give them to!

 Link: [Bearbits]


 Link: [Beat Black]




















 Link: [Burlap Luxe]







Please Also Visit The Other

20 comments:

  1. Happy 4th of July!!! Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Shadow!!! Well, I tried to light one of my wife's farts a little while ago, but she didn't go off. Probably a good thing--huh?

      Delete
  2. I think I may need to send a couple links to Wade just in case he wants to do some shopping. Or probably I should just go buy the stuff myself

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Ann!!! There are two craft projects included in this round. Please tell Duke that I am sorry for the betrayal.

      Delete
  3. Thank you for including my website here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome, and thanks for being so considerate, my dear Icy!!! That certainly is a beautiful clock.

      Delete
  4. Thank you for including my angels. That was a very nice surprise! Happy a Great 4th of July! - Jill

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome, and thanks for being so considerate, my dear Jill!!! Well, our neighbors were real quiet last night. So, our 4th is going really well so far.

      Delete
  5. Thank you so much for your support of my creations. I do appreciate it. Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome, and thanks for being so considerate, my dear Patty!!! I hope you and the goats have been doing well.

      Delete
  6. Thank you dearly Jerry, for including me in on your Christmas gifting ideas. I am in good company here being included in your shopping list. :)

    Many thanks.
    See you soon.

    Xx
    Dore

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome, and thanks for being so considerate, my dear Dore!!! You certainly have some very interesting items.

      Delete
  7. how nice of you to spread the word of their sites.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, my dear TWG!!! Alas, most seem not to care, but it is something I have grown accustomed to.

      Delete
  8. Happy Fourth of July, Jerry & Arlynda. Have a good one! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Lee!!! I am beginning to worry about our neighbors. For I have not heard nary one bottle-rocket go off yet--let alone the heavy mortars that often reverberate down the alleyways at all hours of the day and night throughout the year and twice as much on holidays.

      Delete
  9. There are some fine gifts here. I might be adding a few more items to my list for Santa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Stephen!!! Hey, surely there will be something that will help convince your mom to start liking you again. (LOL?)

      Delete
  10. ah! thank you Jerry for adding my necklace :) sorry my reply is so late! I've been out of the game for a bit another great collection you've made <3 Beat Black

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome, and thanks for being so considerate, my dear BB!!! Well, I hope you have been at least trying to stay out of trouble while you have been away. (LOL?)

      Delete

Since the Blogger spam filter has been found sorely lacking lately, I will start moderating comments. Be assured that I am only interested in deleting spam. So, if you feel a need to take me to task over something—even anonymously, go ahead and let 'er rip, and I will publish it as soon as I can.