Saturday, July 26, 2014

Saturday Morning Cartoons (+)

No, it is not that I am in the midst of experiencing a second or third childhood.  For it is arguable that I have never really grown up because of my march toward maturity being interrupted along the way by some episodes of arrested development.  So, instead of thinking that this series is meant as a wistful look back upon a simpler time, think of it as being a rather simplistic mind remaining in a moment for an extended period of time.  In any event, I hope you find it enjoyable.


Please Also Visit:

8 comments:

  1. Dudley Do-Right of the Royal Canadian Mounties. It's been a long time since I've seen him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Ann!!! Did you pretend to be Nell way back when?

      Delete
  2. I loved Dudley Do-Right when I was a kid. I particularly liked his snarky horse. As a kid I had little interest in Dudley's girlfriend Nell.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Stephen!!! It would seem that you and his horse are of the same taste. (LOL?)

      Delete
  3. I've never watched a Dudley-Do Right cartoon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Lee!!! Well, now you know what you have been missing!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Karen!!! Now I know you and your hubby play Nell and Dudley from time to time. Oops, have I given away something? (LOL?)

      Delete

Since the Blogger spam filter has been found sorely lacking lately, I will start moderating comments. Be assured that I am only interested in deleting spam. So, if you feel a need to take me to task over something—even anonymously, go ahead and let 'er rip, and I will publish it as soon as I can.