Sunday, July 13, 2014

Thinking of Christmas Gifts in July 2014

I would think that it would be needless to say, but considering the level of sophistication to many of my readers, it would probably be better to just go ahead and spell it out. Therefore, please be advised that this is one of a number of special edition Sites To See, and all included in it may have something that just might fit quite nicely under your Christmas tree (or stuffed in a stocking) a few very short months from now. As in a regular Sites To See, the link provided below is to a main site (with my preference being to actual blogs).  The images are linked to their particular page when applicable. Now, the images serve as an example of what they have to offer, and they are not necessarily meant as a recommendation. Although, they do represent something that I liked to at least a certain extent, but since my wife does not like me all that much most of the time (no, I have no idea why, either) I do not expect to see any of them with my name on it. Hopefully, it is better in your family, and I am quite sure that the artisans here would greatly appreciate your business. Besides, spending your money on things that are made and marketed by people not so unlike yourself strikes a blow against corporate greed and all of that other stuff, which is supposed to be a good thing—right?  Oh, and a new idea for this year is to think of things like e-books as being virtual stocking stuffers, which just might make you the coolest ever in the eyes of those you give them to!





 Link: [Gillyflower]






 













Please Also Visit The Other

18 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You are most welcome, and thanks for being so considerate, my dear Irina!!! Um, is it safe to assume that the model is not included in the purchase? Some of my regulars will undoubtedly be very disappointed if that is true. (LOL?)

      Delete
  2. Thank you very much for including my work in your post. Very grateful to you ... I like what you say about buying from makers too, very much. Thank you again ... viv

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome, and thanks for being so considerate, my dear Viv!!! I hope this helps you have a very successful season.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the link Jerry, I guess for some people July is never to early to think about Christmas gifts, like the scarily efficient and organised folk who buy in the Boxing Day sales!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome, and thanks for being so considerate, my dear Gillyflower!!! I have never understood a celebration of the pugilistic arts being held so soon after Christmas. (LOL?)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. You are most welcome, and thanks for being so considerate, my dear Southpaw!!! Well, this is embarrassing. For I don't know which one is yours.

      Delete
  5. Thanks for introducing me to the Harn Gallery. Interesting work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Stephen!!! You are most welcome.

      Delete
  6. Nice picks. There is so much beauty and talent in the world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Relyn!!! Yes, our Heavenly Father's presence can be clearly seen throughout this world by all who want to look.

      Delete
  7. I can't resist going to check things out at Hillbilly quilt shop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Ann!!! The owner lives around 130 miles to the north-northwest of us, and is very friendly. Well, at least she used to be toward me, but I have not heard anything back from her in quite awhile. Arlynda says that she probably just got tired of my "stuff." Sigh.

      Delete
  8. I'm not even going to think about Christmas!!! Although, now that July has arrived, I guess we are on the downhill run!! Oh! Dear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Lee!!! I actually hate seeing stuff about Christmas until after Thanksgiving, but with this series focusing upon individual providers, giving people more time to get their orders made and received seemed to make sense.

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, my dear TWG!!! I am quite sure that you could sell a few prints, if you were to take a mind to.

      Delete

Since the Blogger spam filter has been found sorely lacking lately, I will start moderating comments. Be assured that I am only interested in deleting spam. So, if you feel a need to take me to task over something—even anonymously, go ahead and let 'er rip, and I will publish it as soon as I can.