Sunday, April 1, 2012

A Sunday Drive


Back during my childhood, our parents would often load up my brother and me after Sunday morning church services for a leisurely drive around where we lived.  Even though we were seeing mostly familiar sights, it was still good to see them, and this is why “A Sunday Drive” sounded about right for the name of a weekly series revisiting familiar sites that are well worth seeing again and again.  The link below the image is to the site itself, and the image is linked to the post it was first included in here.



 Link: [Aerten Art]






 Link: [Chez Cheri]








 Link: [WarKitty]



Please Also Visit:
and

8 comments:

  1. That last picture surely is a sight to see ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by, my dear ElderChild!!! Yes, I think it is precious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheesh. I gave up on you and went in and took a nap instead. Better be on time next week or I'll kick your tires. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I could probably use bubble gum and duct tape right about now

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by again, my dear Lin!!! I hope to be back on schedule soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by again, my dear Ann!!! Alas, it may be too late for me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. loved the last picture, too cute. Thanks for including my picture and linking my blog on here. I love the picture you posted. Your blog looks very interesting, I'm going to spend some time looking around.
    Hope you have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are most welcome, and thanks for being so considerate, my dear Maria!!! Thank you also for wanting to see the other sites. For that is what this is all about!

    ReplyDelete

Since the Blogger spam filter has been found sorely lacking lately, I will start moderating comments. Be assured that I am only interested in deleting spam. So, if you feel a need to take me to task over something—even anonymously, go ahead and let 'er rip, and I will publish it as soon as I can.