Friday, April 6, 2012

Sites To See


The SOLE purpose of this weekly series is to call attention to sites that I think many would find most interesting—in one way or another.  Just to be clear, inclusion in this series is not necessarily meant as a recommendation, and I have included sites that are rather disturbing to me.  The link below each image is to the site itself, and each image is linked to the particular post from which it was taken when applicable.  Please, go see for yourself.



 ***Some Caution Around Minors May Be Warranted***






 Link: [Alphaville]






***Auto-Play Site***















Please Also Visit:
and

13 comments:

  1. Thank you for the link. I really do appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Thanks! (Agreeable Like Spring)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are most welcome, and thanks for being so considerate, my dear Debby!!! I would endeavor to leave a longer reply, but I need to go take care of this loud growling in my stomach.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are most welcome, and thanks for being so considerate, my dear Penny!!! Since Debby made me hungry...

    ReplyDelete
  6. slowly working my way back to the computer :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for visiting my blog. It was very kind of you to mention it on your Sites to see. I've also been visiting some of your previous posts as well... great blog. I'll be sure to visit again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by again, my dear Ann!!! You have been dearly missed.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping by, my dear BBC!!! Be assured that I have a lot of help.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are most welcome, and thanks for being so considerate, my dear Dee!!! Thank you also for wanting to see the other sites. For that is what this is all about!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Through squirrels eyes and a feast to remember. Have a blessed Easter. Sandie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for stopping by again, my dear Sandie!!! Alas, squirrels are the bane of our puppies existences.

    ReplyDelete

Since the Blogger spam filter has been found sorely lacking lately, I will start moderating comments. Be assured that I am only interested in deleting spam. So, if you feel a need to take me to task over something—even anonymously, go ahead and let 'er rip, and I will publish it as soon as I can.