Sunday, April 8, 2012

A Sunday Drive


Back during my childhood, our parents would often load up my brother and me after Sunday morning church services for a leisurely drive around where we lived.  Even though we were seeing mostly familiar sights, it was still good to see them, and this is why “A Sunday Drive” sounded about right for the name of a weekly series revisiting familiar sites that are well worth seeing again and again.  The link below the image is to the site itself, and the image is linked to the post it was first included in here.




















Please Also Visit:
and

10 comments:

  1. Jerry, thank you so much for including my blog in your blog acknowledgements. You are so kind and generous. You made my day! Thank you kind Sir...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a blessed Resurrection Day, Jerry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jerry - I so much appreciate you including my blog in your blog acknowlegements! I have enjoyed your blog and will be back to visit soon.

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll tell you later, Betty looks like a good place to start.
    Happy Easter have a wonderful day

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are most welcome, and thanks for being so considerate, my dear Donna!!! I wish you would tell my mother-in-law that. (LOL?)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by again, my dear Gorges!!! Thank you, and I hope you-all have a wonderful Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are most welcome, and thanks for being so considerate, my dear Jane!!! You are always welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by again, my dear Ann!!! Are you going to pretend to be her?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jane at I'm Downtown is a wonderful gal. Hope you had a wonderful Easter. HE is risen. sandie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for stopping by again, my dear Sandie!!! Yes, she truly is, and so has He.

    ReplyDelete

Since the Blogger spam filter has been found sorely lacking lately, I will start moderating comments. Be assured that I am only interested in deleting spam. So, if you feel a need to take me to task over something—even anonymously, go ahead and let 'er rip, and I will publish it as soon as I can.