Friday, April 20, 2012

Sites To See


The SOLE purpose of this weekly series is to call attention to sites that I think many would find most interesting—in one way or another.  Just to be clear, inclusion in this series is not necessarily meant as a recommendation, and I have included sites that are rather disturbing to me.  The link below each image is to the site itself, and each image is linked to the particular post from which it was taken when applicable.  Please, go see for yourself.

 Link: [Hack Wilson]
























 Link: [Pharyngula]





Please Also Visit:
and

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for the inclusion Jerry.
    A few sites here I recognise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link. I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are most welcome, and thanks for being so considerate, my dear HM!!! Since I have been looking for quality sites on blogrolls for the last six months or so, they may have been on the same one as yours is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are most welcome, and thanks for being so considerate, my dear Joe!!! Alas, I am afraid that we will have to wait at least four more years before we see any significant changes for the better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello - looks like today I like Holding Moments. sandie

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh gotta check out Hillbilly Handiworks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some good pics in there!
    I don't mean the pic of the man holding the big stick.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by again, my dear Sandie!!! Wonderful, and there are several other sites that I think you will certainly enjoy seeing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping by again, my dear Ann!!! Yeah, I thought you might really enjoy that one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for stopping by again, my dear Adullamite!!! Well, you got me again. For I kept thinking, "What stick?," until I got all of the way up to the top and saw Hack Wilson holding that bat.

    ReplyDelete

Since the Blogger spam filter has been found sorely lacking lately, I will start moderating comments. Be assured that I am only interested in deleting spam. So, if you feel a need to take me to task over something—even anonymously, go ahead and let 'er rip, and I will publish it as soon as I can.