Saturday, October 1, 2011

Trib Updates


This is a weekly series that will include a brief summary of the latest articles that have been published on The Tribulation Times Herald-Exhorter.  Hopefully, this will encourage you to go check out some truly outstanding articles that have been published by a number of truly outstanding authors.  Moreover, I hope this will also encourage you to want to become a contributing member/author, as well.  The “Hear Ye!  Hear Ye!” site explanation near the top of the side-bar should answer many of your questions.  Yes, this series also included an “SOS! (Spam On Saturdays)”  segment before, but it just wasn’t working for me.  Therefore, that will be replaced by a republishing of one of the Trib articles.


[The Paisley Apology] is from me about you-know-who.

[Dixie-Chick Foot-in-Mouth Disease] has Lavender expounding upon nutritional values.

[I Killed GLaDOS…. CAKE!.... and “Am I in Sync”?] is something by Lavender that I am still not sure about.

[Zeitgeist Seduction!!] is from Lavender with an audio recording of a sermon by Joey Faust]

[Muy Bueno, DIRECTV] is from me about a solicitation my mother-in-law received in the mail that is directed towards Spanish-speaking people living in America.

[Blogs of note: Pyromaniacs!] has Lavender singing the praises of the site, which should give us all fair warning.

[“180” Movie] is from Lavender containing the YouTube release of the movie.

[Hitler Killed Disabled Children and So Do We] is from Lavender containing a link to an article that compares legal abortions in this country to actions taken by the Nazis before their defeat in WW II.

[“Courageous” Movie – What WON’T Be In It…] contains a review of the movie by Lavender.

[Saggy Pants Ban…Brilliant!] has Lavender supporting a decision by the powers that be in Albany, GA to ban wearing baggy pants in public.

[IKEA Nursery for Men?  Are we that far gone as a society…?] contains a video that appears to answer Lavender’s question.


Around ten minutes ago, I was informed that The Really Right Reverend Paisley Ledbetter had been taken into custody on account of multiple probation violations.  It was not specified if his article on Michelle Bachmann and Sarah Palin (with them being shown less than fully clothed) had anything to do with it, but it would appear that his probation officer, who just got back from an extended vacation, has a thing for Hillary Clinton.

What was specified is that Paisley is to be held at the U.S. Medical Center for Federal Prisoners here in Springfield until he can be transferred to the supermax penitentiary in Florence, CO to serve the remainder of his 356 year sentence for a number of heinous crimes against humanity.  When I asked what those might be, I was told that I didn’t want to know.

By the time I was notified of his arrest, all of Paisley’s published articles had already been deleted, and I was given some indication of what he had in the works.  No, you don’t want to know.

Since Paisley will not be permitted anymore contact with the outside world, ever hearing anything from him again is highly unlikely.  The parents of kids (both human and goat) should be very thankful.

Please Also Visit:
and



2 comments:

  1. Actually:

    "[Dixie-Chick Foot-in-Mouth Disease] has Lavender expounding upon nutritional values"

    This had more to do with singers and actors and nutritionists spewing silliness about politics instead of just sticking to their own craft.

    but yeah, good recap.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by again, my dear Lavender!!! I was going for a play off of family values, but the bottom-line is that most of my readers here have no idea what nutrition is really about, nor care to.

    ReplyDelete

Since the Blogger spam filter has been found sorely lacking lately, I will start moderating comments. Be assured that I am only interested in deleting spam. So, if you feel a need to take me to task over something—even anonymously, go ahead and let 'er rip, and I will publish it as soon as I can.