Friday, October 14, 2011

Sites To See

The SOLE purpose of this weekly series is to call attention to sites that I think many would find most interesting—in one way or another.  Just to be clear, inclusion in this series is not necessarily meant as a recommendation, and I have included sites that are rather disturbing to me.  The link below each image is to the site itself, and each image is linked to the particular post from which it was taken when applicable.  Please, go see for yourself.

 Link: [Jason Clark]










 Link: [MadSnapper]


 


 Link: [Olive]













Please Also Visit:
and

10 comments:

  1. GREETINGS FROM SOUTH AFRICA!
    Thank you so much for your recommendation.
    Sending lotsaluv
    MAXMOM IN SOUTH AFRICA

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are most welcome, and thanks for being so considerate, my dear Maxmom!!! Has spring sprung down there yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for mentioning my blog, MadSnapper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are most welcome, and thanks for being so considerate, my dear Sandra!!! You have an incredibly beautiful site.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, thank you, I think. ;) I'm not sure if I fall under the disturbing list. hahaha I'm curious though, what led you to my site and what stirred you to include it?

    Hope you have a lovely day.
    Much love.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well I know MADSNAPPER and she is awesome and so are her pictures. sandie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with Sandie. Madsnapper is one of my favorites

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are most welcome, and thanks for being so considerate, my dear Marcia!!! I found your site on someone's blog list, and no, I didn't see anything disturbing about it all. Should I go take a closer look? (LOL?)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping by again, my dear Sandie!!! She really does have quite a site to see.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for stopping by again, my dear Ann!!! How much is she paying you and Sandie?

    ReplyDelete

Since the Blogger spam filter has been found sorely lacking lately, I will start moderating comments. Be assured that I am only interested in deleting spam. So, if you feel a need to take me to task over something—even anonymously, go ahead and let 'er rip, and I will publish it as soon as I can.