Friday, October 7, 2011

Sites To See

The SOLE purpose of this weekly series is to call attention to sites that I think many would find most interesting—in one way or another.  Just to be clear, inclusion in this series is not necessarily meant as a recommendation, and I have included sites that are rather disturbing to me.  The link below each image is to the site itself, and each image is linked to the particular post from which it was taken when applicable.  Please, go see for yourself.



























 Link: [Hound Girl]



Please Also Visit:
and

11 comments:

  1. Thanks for including Homestead Revival, Fishhawk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A good bunch of sites this time, Fishhawk...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have made Duke happy by featuring so many canine photos. He's not even bothered by the fact that you started the list with a human blonde female. He says his first choice would have been a golden retriever though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Think I'll check out homeschooling ...I'd llke to do that. sandie

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are most welcome, and thanks for being so considerate, my dear Amy!!! Be assured that you have one of the classiest sites I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by again, my dear Lavender!!! I hope you see some sites that you will want visit over and over again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by again, my dear Mike!!! I hope you have a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping by again, my dear Ann!!! Please inform Duke that I barely noticed that she is a stone-cold fox.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for stopping by again, my dear Sandie!!! That might not be such a bad idea.

    ReplyDelete

Since the Blogger spam filter has been found sorely lacking lately, I will start moderating comments. Be assured that I am only interested in deleting spam. So, if you feel a need to take me to task over something—even anonymously, go ahead and let 'er rip, and I will publish it as soon as I can.