Wednesday, February 2, 2011

WhiteHeart Wednesday

Link: [Freedom]


MP3 Audio Player From: [BlogDumps Video]

I’ll Meet You There
WhiteHeart
I feel the chill of autumns wind
Seasons changin’ once again
And every moments best
Still one moment less
We spend
Together my friend
I can't hold back these tears in my eyes
This time I won't even try
For time has come and gone
Now we must move on
I'll admit I don't know why

Now we must say good-bye
To find our road ahead
Destiny leads us on
To another place
But I'll meet you there someday

We chase the future into past
Only to find it never lasts
By the time it's gone
The pain is so strong
In the end
But listen my friend
Although we've lost what was before
Forever will bring us the chance once more
In that time we'll see
What was meant to be
A special moment to cherish
For all of our lives

And we'll know in time
Why we must say good-bye
To find our road ahead
Destiny leads us on to another place
But I'll meet you there
From the lives we all leave behind
We find there's much more ahead
The Father will lead us on
To a better place
And I'll meet you there someday
I'll meet you there someday
I'll meet you there someday


Please Also Visit: [FishHawk Droppings]

4 comments:

  1. The lyrics to this are a bit sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, hope all is well,

    Dorothy Stahlnecker

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by again, my dear Ann!!! Yes, it is. For the song is written from a strictly natural perspective, but even from our Heavenly Father's point-of-view, it is sad when one must be separated from a loved one--regardless of how long it may be. Nonetheless, be assured that He promises to more than just make it up to all who will but want to give Him the full benefit of their considerable doubts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by again, my dear Dorothy!!! All is going pretty much as before. I hope all is going well with you and yours!

    ReplyDelete

Since the Blogger spam filter has been found sorely lacking lately, I will start moderating comments. Be assured that I am only interested in deleting spam. So, if you feel a need to take me to task over something—even anonymously, go ahead and let 'er rip, and I will publish it as soon as I can.