Sunday, February 27, 2011

A Sunday Drive

Back during my childhood, our parents would often load up my brother and me after Sunday morning church services for a leisurely drive around where we lived.  Even though we were seeing mostly familiar sights, it was still good to see them, and this is why “A Sunday Drive” sounded about right for the name of a weekly series revisiting familiar sites that are well worth seeing again and again.  The link below the image is to the site itself, and the image is linked to the post it was first included in here.






























Please Also Visit:
and


8 comments:

  1. the only one I know is DigiVickie. Love her blog and such a nice lady. Now I need to go check out the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by again, my dear Ann!!! I hope you brought a tether for Duke. For they are being plumb serious about the possibility of tornadoes around here starting this afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for linking to Marysworld! God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are most welcome, and thanks for being so considerate, my dear Mary!!! I hope those in your world are having a fine Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel honoured that you have featured my blog 'Sporadic Reflections' for the Sunday Drive :) thank you so much !

    Hope you have a great week ahead :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are most welcome, and thanks for being so considerate, my dear Dazediva!!! The tornadoes went north and south of us. So, it was a pretty good weekend. I hope it went well for you-all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The artistic flair looks kind of interesting . . .

    sandie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by again, my dear Sandie!!! It is, and it is not the only one!

    ReplyDelete

Since the Blogger spam filter has been found sorely lacking lately, I will start moderating comments. Be assured that I am only interested in deleting spam. So, if you feel a need to take me to task over something—even anonymously, go ahead and let 'er rip, and I will publish it as soon as I can.