Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Maybe Not

In order to make more time to focus upon my [coding] efforts, I prearrange my usual fare ahead of time.  In fact, I have well over half of the regular content for July already set to publish automatically.

The reason for this disclosure is that my physical health has indicated that I may not be actually online when I appear to be.  Therefore, if I seem to ignore your comments while still publishing new content, be assured that something has happened to at least temporarily incapacitate me.

The latest issue occurred Sunday afternoon (July 5th) when I woke up without the ability to walk without holding onto something, which severely limited my mobility (of course).  Added to this was a general weakness even more profound than usual, which made the possibility of falling and really hurting something even more of a reality.

Thankfully, the walking problem turned out to be from putting an excessive strain on my right leg Saturday evening (July 4th).  It is getting better, but I still need to use a cane to get around.  Any trip longer than 20 feet is out of the question for the time being, however.

I have been also having a lot of trouble with my vision lately, which would probably be solved with a much stronger pair of glasses.  Of course, simply obtaining a new prescription is not so simple for me (for a number of reasons) and this is why I have been trying to make do with what I now have.

Would you like to trade places with me for a few hours?  Hey, I just might find out that I have it great!

Anyway, all of that made me think of what would happen if I could not reply to comments and visit other sites in a timely manner, and with me being naturally hypersensitive to doing the right thing when I am enabled to, I knew that something had to be said.  More than likely, I will continue to stumble along (both literally and figuratively) as usual for the foreseeable future, but…maybe not.

Please Also Visit:

16 comments:

  1. I do hope you will be alright. New glasses do do wonders. Guess you sort that one out eventually.
    You can only do what you can do....no point in busting your boiler so to speak. My husband knows only too well what it's like to wake up and only shuffle, thank goodness those days are behind him now, but having said that he can't walk far either..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Whiteangel!!! I am really sorry to hear that about your husband, but it is good that he has been able to make the necessary adjustments. Whoa, I had no idea just how many little things I took for granted until poor health no longer allowed for such. They say that one has it all when they have good health, and I would not argue with them (naturally-speaking, of course).

      Delete
  2. Sorry to hear about your health issues. I suppose if you are unable to comment I will survive for a short time without your splendid repartee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Ann!!! Well, that is another factor that I am acutely aware of. For I know that life just ain't as good for others without me adding to the ambiance of every occasion--regardless of in-person or online. 'Tis very good for you to want to endeavor to persevere without me, though.

      Delete
  3. Sorry to hear about this. I'm sending positive thoughts your way that better health will find you. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Stephen!!! Be assured that I greatly appreciate the well wishes. It is in the hope of improving the quality of life around here that is at the heart of wanting to develop the new website and application. For with this house being fairly small to start with, along with all of the "stuff" from my mother-in-law, there is not enough room to allow for a wheelchair. Furthermore, we desperately need someone to mow the yard and take my mother-in-law to Golden Corral and shopping trips at least once a week. That may sound silly to you, but if you are around here when she starts throwing her fits, you would know just how serious a situation it truly is. Sigh,

      Delete
  4. Don't worry about us, Jerry...you just take very good care of yourself. :That's what it's all about...that is the most important thing. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Lee!!! Be assured that I greatly appreciate the sentiments, but I do not want to deprive anyone of the pleasure from my presence in their lives. Just look at how much better your life is now that you have met my acquaintance. Yeah, you put on a very brave face, but we both know that there would be a great void in your life without me being there to separate the reality from the fantasy on matters of great importance, such as cougars and alley cats. Alas, it is a wonder that you got by as well as you did beforehand.

      Delete
  5. Hope this problem reaches some solution. Too much to do it seems.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Susan!!! I know that it is all part of the apparent gross unfairness to life in this world, and I hope it will end much sooner than later.

      Delete
  6. The things you say just to have the girls offer sympathy! TSK!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Adullamite!!! Well, I sure ain't getting any sympathy from Arlynda. Sigh.

      Delete
  7. Ouch! Well wishes, patience and lotsa love coming your way ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Shadow!!! Patience is most definitely not one of my gifts. Oh, I can show great patience as long as I have something else to do in the meantime, but there is so much that I can no longer easily do.

      Delete
  8. I certainly appreciate your efforts to keep on keepin' on, as they say, in spite of acknowledging the "unfairness" of life. Wish I could do more for you than just trying to wish things away. I hope and pray things improve for you sooner than later.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Penny!!! Well, we all have our Heavenly Father's promise that everything will be as it should in the end to cling to. All I can say is that He better pay-off. (LOL?)

      Delete

Since the Blogger spam filter has been found sorely lacking lately, I will start moderating comments. Be assured that I am only interested in deleting spam. So, if you feel a need to take me to task over something—even anonymously, go ahead and let 'er rip, and I will publish it as soon as I can.