Friday, November 14, 2014

Sites To See #412

The SOLE purpose of this series is to help call attention to sites that I think many would find most interesting—in one way or another.  Just to be clear, inclusion in this series is not necessarily meant as an endorsement, and I have included sites that I found rather disturbing.  The link below each image is to the site itself, and each image is linked to the particular post from which it was taken when applicable.  Please, go see for yourself.  Oh, and as of August 10, 2012, I will be no longer including sites that have auto-play and word verification engaged.





 Link: [D-scribes]















Please Also Visit:

10 comments:

  1. Love the framing by plant material in the second shot. Lovely blue sky.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Margaret!!! Whoa, your great eye for photography spotted what I hadn't noticed!

      Delete
  2. I'm not sure I should visit that first one, I've already got enough addictions and I'm sure that I could be easily convinced to add Craigs list to the mix

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Ann!!! Yeah, I can see where your new unstill life obsession could devour a lot of time and energy.

      Delete
  3. Isn't that scene for Crabapple Landing the spot in "Shawshank Redemption" where Andy left a message for Red?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Stephen!!! Alas, I am ashamed to admit that neither one of us has ever seen the movie--let alone read the book. We keep saying that we have just got to see it, but we say a lot of things. Sigh.

      Delete
  4. the last 3 are regulars for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, my dear TWG!!! Well, I know I have a great mind... (LOL?)

      Delete
  5. Now I have something to read as I sit here waiting for the Sunday newspaper to be delivered! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Lee!!! I think you will get a big kick out of what is contained on Dear Customer Relations.

      Delete

Since the Blogger spam filter has been found sorely lacking lately, I will start moderating comments. Be assured that I am only interested in deleting spam. So, if you feel a need to take me to task over something—even anonymously, go ahead and let 'er rip, and I will publish it as soon as I can.