Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Arlynda Lea's November Nudges


Starting today, my wife will be publishing Christmas gift suggestions on her site.  Her [November Nudges] will include many of the sites included in the Thinking of Christmas Gifts in July series here, along with some new ones discovered since.  However, she did the picking of the featured items, and she insists (quite emphatically) that her tastes are much more refined than mine.  Therefore, you might like her selections much better than mine, and in the hope of keeping a relative peace under our roof, I am just going to leave it at that.

Please Also Visit:

6 comments:

  1. You're showing off your intelligence today :) Good job

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Ann!!! I got some?

      Delete
  2. I like the "emphatically her choice not mine" bit 😄😄

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Shadow!!! You girls are sure sticking together well.

      Delete
  3. I'm skipping Christmas gifts this year. I've got my skipping rope ready. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Lee!!! Don't forget to set up your video camera!

      Delete

Since the Blogger spam filter has been found sorely lacking lately, I will start moderating comments. Be assured that I am only interested in deleting spam. So, if you feel a need to take me to task over something—even anonymously, go ahead and let 'er rip, and I will publish it as soon as I can.