Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Sites To See #395

The SOLE purpose of this series is to help call attention to sites that I think many would find most interesting—in one way or another.  Just to be clear, inclusion in this series is not necessarily meant as an endorsement, and I have included sites that I found rather disturbing.  The link below each image is to the site itself, and each image is linked to the particular post from which it was taken when applicable.  Please, go see for yourself.  Oh, and as of August 10, 2012, I will be no longer including sites that have auto-play and word verification engaged.





Link: [SheJunks]




Link: [Skylover]




Link: [Smacksy]





Please Also Visit:

12 comments:

  1. Thanks for the Shout out,going to take a look at some of these,xx Speedy and Rachel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome, and thanks for being so considerate, my dear Speedy!!! Alas, I am no longer so speedy. Of course, my wife would say that I never was, but she says a lot of things.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for including a link to my blog 'Sleepless in Gainesville'.
    Always looking for new sites to discover.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome, and thanks for being so considerate, my dear Faye!!! It looks like you have a lot to stay awake for down there.

      Delete
  3. What I wouldn't give for a little serenity now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Ann!!! Yeah, but you would be missing the action soon enough. (LOL?)

      Delete
  4. I appreciate your being included in your line up.

    *Skylover*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome, and thanks for being so considerate, my dear Kerry!!! I also spend a lot of time with my head in the clouds. (LOL?)

      Delete
  5. I enjoyed Skylover's interesting combination of words and images. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Stephen!!! Yes, she does indeed do an awesome job. Now, what about getting a cheeky house bunny of your own?

      Delete
  6. Thanks for peeking into my blog. Although its really much ado about nothing I find it fun to record events and have some readers! I am now following your blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome, and thanks for being so considerate, my dear Delena!!! Ah, but even your nothings really are something.

      Delete

Since the Blogger spam filter has been found sorely lacking lately, I will start moderating comments. Be assured that I am only interested in deleting spam. So, if you feel a need to take me to task over something—even anonymously, go ahead and let 'er rip, and I will publish it as soon as I can.