Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Sites To See #391

The SOLE purpose of this series is to help call attention to sites that I think many would find most interesting—in one way or another.  Just to be clear, inclusion in this series is not necessarily meant as an endorsement, and I have included sites that I found rather disturbing.  The link below each image is to the site itself, and each image is linked to the particular post from which it was taken when applicable.  Please, go see for yourself.  Oh, and as of August 10, 2012, I will be no longer including sites that have auto-play and word verification engaged.













 Link: [Just Cats]







Please Also Visit:

8 comments:

  1. quite a few interesting sites here. I"ll have to stop back later after work to do some exploring

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Ann!!! I sure hope you have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you... very much appreciated ... viv @ hensteeth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your are most welcome, and thanks for being so considerate, my dear Viv!!! They are indeed fine.

      Delete
  4. I enjoyed the great photographs at Helsie's Happenings, particularly the famous bronze horses, stolen from Hagia Sophia in Constantinople. I see that they've been removed from the facade of St. Marks and are now, like Michelangelo's David, indoors. Thanks for sharing these blogs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Stephen!!! I recently watched a fascinating documentary on the Byzantine Empire, which I think you might find quite interesting.

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWljhb1DEQ8

      Delete
  5. Wonderful that you posted Imaginary Garden and Real Toads, I've recently been joining in their posts as well. They keep up a good blogging system, (very wise toads) and it gets hard to do them all, but I try. I've been seeing many of their posts for a long while through some of those that I follow on my blog roll. Very uplifting blog, as well as interesting and much to learn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Karen!!! I had no idea that toads could be so knowledgeable before.

      Delete

Since the Blogger spam filter has been found sorely lacking lately, I will start moderating comments. Be assured that I am only interested in deleting spam. So, if you feel a need to take me to task over something—even anonymously, go ahead and let 'er rip, and I will publish it as soon as I can.