Wednesday, June 23, 2010

WhiteHeart Wednesday



MP3 Audio Player From: [BlogDumps Video]

Jesus
WhiteHeart
Stop do you hear
There’s something in the distance
That is rumbling
I wonder could it be
The sound of prison walls
As they are crumbling
In case you hadn’t noticed
Dead hearts locked up tight
As graves are opening
It’s not political
Not economical
Not theological
Oh it’s Spiritual
It’s Spiritual
It’s Spiritual

It is Jesus
Jesus
Jesus
One faith
One hope
One love
One Lord
Jesus

I wanna make it clear
The Spirit in me
Moved me to redemption
I wanna make it know
That anyone can
Feel this revelation
Oh this is radical
Don’t call it magical
But it’s a miracle
The way this love
Flows
And flows
And flows
And flows

It is Jesus
Jesus
Jesus
One faith
One hope
One love
One Lord
One way
One truth
One life
One Lord
Jesus

It is Jesus
Jesus
Jesus
One faith
One hope
One love
One Lord
Oh Jesus
Jesus
Jesus
One way
One truth
One life
One Lord
Jesus


Please Also Visit: [FishHawk Droppings]

12 comments:

  1. Sorry that I've been M.I.A. This song has a really cool sound and great message.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by again, my dear Coleen!!! Yeah, I have seen that you have been rather busy addressing a certain issue that you are very passionate about. I have wanted to leave a comment or two, but I was advised against it. Anyway, I'm glad you liked this song. The Redemption album is supposed to be their venture into the alternative music scene, and I have fallen in love with several of the songs on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great song, are there any rapping or hip hop style Christian music?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by again, my dear Andrea!!! I hope you liked this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by again, my dear Ryan!!! I'm really glad you liked this. Oh yeah, there are several rap/hip hop Christian artists. Since I am really not into that kind of music, I cannot recall who any of them are right offhand, but they are out there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by again, my dear Ann!!! I am really glad you liked this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the song and the message. Sandie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by again, my dear Sandie!!! I am really glad you liked this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. FishHawk forgive my absence. Death draws you away to do the thinking and remembering. mostly to thank him for his wonderful gift of a life well lived.

    I love these lyrics here :

    It’s not political
    Not economical
    Not theological
    Oh it’s Spiritual

    Yes My Friend, it's all spiritual. Hallelujah, Praise The Lord; and Know that God is ALL and Everything.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for stopping by again, my dear BadGal!!! Yes, the very close and personal relationship that we could have with Him has nothing to do with any of those things, but we would do well to know and understand that He is directly involved in them all. For far too many have been led to believe that our Heavenly Father has nothing to do with the comings and goings of this world when the absolute truth of the matter truly is that He is in full control of ALL that happens. Anyway, I really glad you liked this song, and I hope things settle down for you real soon.

    ReplyDelete

Since the Blogger spam filter has been found sorely lacking lately, I will start moderating comments. Be assured that I am only interested in deleting spam. So, if you feel a need to take me to task over something—even anonymously, go ahead and let 'er rip, and I will publish it as soon as I can.