Saturday, June 26, 2010

Real M'n'C - XII

The second book in line on FishHawk Droppings is [The Minister & The Crackerhead], and it is a fictitious account of an encounter between a more devoutly religious person (The Minister) and myself (The Crackerhead), based upon real events.  This series will be just like it—only these encounters will be real.  Granted, some of the text will have been changed in an effort to protect both the innocent and the guilty, but none of that will change anything about what was being conveyed.  No, none of this is meant to cast aspersions towards anyone, nor to make myself good.  In fact, be assured that I have been made all too painfully aware of the fact that most will not get the point of any of this.  For only those who have been allowed and enabled to understand can, but just how many who can will want to?  Therefore, if you have a question or an observation, please speak up—even if you sincerely believe that I may very well be one of Satan’s worst.

The Minister: I am empowered to bind, to loose and to decree things and the Bible says wherever my voice is heard no one can ask me why.

The Crackerhead: Please forgive me if my question is not allowed, but I would really like to know what you mean by that?

The Minister: Feel free to ask me any question you wish.
1 The Bible tells me in the book of [Matthew 16:19] I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.
[Matthew 18:18-19] "I tell you the truth, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.  Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven."
2 Bible says wherever my voice is heard no one can ask me why.
[2 Samuel 22:45 KJV] Strangers shall submit themselves unto me: as soon as they hear, they shall be obedient unto me.
[2 Samuel 22:45-46 NIV] And foreigners come cringing to me; as soon as they hear me, they obey me.  They all lose heart; they come trembling from their strongholds.

The Crackerhead: How does this apply in your daily life—both naturally and spiritually?  By naturally, I mean in regards to the living of your life in this world, and and by spiritually, I mean in regards to your daily walk with Christ.

The Minister: First of all, I believe that Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever.  For this message to be true... then the works, ordinances, commandments and even decrees of Christ is still very much the same every day.
That said, in my Life's journey, I have had to decree certain things according to the Bible and surely the Lord brought them to pass to the Glory of His Name.
As for the part of "when the strangers hear my voice...." I wouldn't want to believe that you do not believe in evil spirits and which we call strangers in the Spiritual sense.  When the Bible talks about evil occupation, it could be your house, your soul, your body and when you command them in The Mighty Name Of Jesus, they will flee from their hiding places take this verse for an example ... [Matthew 12:43-45] “When an evil spirit comes out of a man, it goes through arid places seeking rest and does not find it.  Then it says, 'I will return to the house I left.' When it arrives, it finds the house unoccupied, swept clean and put in order.  Then it goes and takes with it seven other spirits more wicked than itself, and they go in and live there. And the final condition of that man is worse than the first. That is how it will be with this wicked generation."
Or rather, what would you call unfamiliar person or spirit, even an unwanted spirt or person?  I would call it a stranger!
So Jesus gave us power to keep our spirit/souls/body clean by the Spirit of God. I believe that is why the gifts of the Spirit were given to us because He knows we wouldn't be able to do it alone.

The Crackerhead: Please forgive me for being so late with my reply.  For I should have said something about needing to wait for further instructions on how to properly respond after recognizing that we are worlds apart on this issue days ago. 
To be quite honest about it, I am still not absolutely sure.  For I know that what I have been given to say is not what you want to hear at this time; but since [this] has been already posted, I do not want to appear to be disingenuous.  Therefore, I hope that you will still want to believe that I only trying to help, and that I am not your enemy. 
No, I cannot really blame you for naturally not wanting to accept what I have been given to say.  For what help can someone who appears to be in the hands of an angry God possibly be to someone who has been so richly blessed as you and your family have been?  On the other hand, please do not discount the fact that the Apostle Paul was beheaded by the Romans after spending the last years of his earthly life in chains.
By the way, the post that I provided a link to is a little off-topic, but it does address the crux of the matter at hand.  I hope you will also check-out [Spiritual Warfare], [Demonic Possession] and [Sheltered Lives] when you are given the time.

Please Also Visit: [FishHawk Droppings]

4 comments:

  1. I'm at a loss for what to say today so I'll simply wish you a happy weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate to admit it, but I'm not exactly sure what to say either.
    A little over my head.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by again, my dear Ann!!! To be quite honest about it, I also didn't know what to think about such things for many, many years. Well, not exactly. For in the type of Southern Baptist church that I was raised up in, Spiritual gifts were not necessary denied, but they were never discussed, which greatly encouraged us to assume that they no longer applied. Since our Heavenly Father started making Himself real to me, I have found out otherwise, but this does not meant that just because He chooses to do something in and through you that He will do the same in and through me. For as it is with everything else, it all depends upon what He wants to accomplish in and through someone that determines such things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by again, my dear Sandie!!! Since both you and Ann seem to be in the same boat, both should receive the same explanation, but in order to avoid having to repeat it twice, I started it with Ann, and now I will add the finishes touches with you. Anyway, it has been brought to my attention that it is the same with Spiritual gifts as it is with far too many other doctrines. For some want to believe that they are no longer available, while others want to believe that they are apart from our Heavenly Father Holy Spirit, which is a very natural way of looking at things. For when one of us gives another a sword to use in battle, the sword leaves one hand and goes into another's. Whereas, the way it is with our Heavenly Father's Spiritual gifts, it is actually Him who is raising someone from the dead or healing a disease or casting out a demon or whatever else may apply through one of His chosen servants. In other words, His Spiritual gifts are not powers that His children by faith are given to wield as they see fit, and just because He chose to heal all in the path of the Apostle Peter's shadow way back when {Acts 5:12-16} does not mean that He will ever do anything like that again. Nonetheless, we would do well not to automatically assume that He will not.

    P.S.: It was just brought to my attention that neither should it be assumed that something is not meant to be understood just because it hasn't happened before a certain time. For it is true that it all depends upon what our Heavenly Father wants to accomplish in and through someone that determines when (and to what extent) He will allow and enable them to enter into His absolute Truth, and that not much is required of those who are not given much, but please keep in mind that Moses was 80 years old before our Heavenly Father started revealing Himself to him, and that much is required of all who are given much. (No, it is not at all true that 80 years old was different back then than it is now.)

    ReplyDelete

Since the Blogger spam filter has been found sorely lacking lately, I will start moderating comments. Be assured that I am only interested in deleting spam. So, if you feel a need to take me to task over something—even anonymously, go ahead and let 'er rip, and I will publish it as soon as I can.