Saturday, June 19, 2010

Real M'n'C - XI

The second book in line on FishHawk Droppings is [The Minister & The Crackerhead], and it is a fictitious account of an encounter between a more devoutly religious person (The Minister) and myself (The Crackerhead), based upon real events.  This series will be just like it—only these encounters will be real.  Granted, some of the text will have been changed in an effort to protect both the innocent and the guilty, but none of that will change anything about what was being conveyed.  No, none of this is meant to cast aspersions towards anyone, nor to make myself good.  In fact, be assured that I have been made all too painfully aware of the fact that most will not get the point of any of this.  For only those who have been allowed and enabled to understand can, but just how many who can will want to?  Therefore, if you have a question or an observation, please speak up—even if you sincerely believe that I may very well be one of Satan’s worst.

The Crackerhead: Have you had some time to consider what I was given to say to you before?

The Minister: I understand where you are coming from.  The thing is that we all have our own views.

The Crackerhead: Yes, we all have our own different points-of-view, and this is a problem.  For there are different stages of development, but since all righteous knowledge and understanding comes from our Heavenly Father—how can there be so many acceptable points-of-view?   After all, He is not going to tell you one thing about something and me another.
Of course, that would be a moot point if there was no way to hear directly from Him at this time except through His Holy Bible.  For this would leave everything up to personal interpretation, which could be strongly influenced by cultural differences and certainly religious traditions.

The Minister: “Influenced by cultural differences and certainly religious traditions,” is a good point.

The Crackerhead: I'm sorry for putting so much pressure on you, but our Heavenly Father has revealed to me that you are so very close.  Be assured that the things that He wants us to know and understand about Himself can be presented in a manner that should not be offensive to anyone, and you are certainly one who would be good at it.

The Minister: You must know that with similar experiences people tend to think alike, and the reason why I agree with that other minister so often is because we come from almost the region.  When I read your comments, I see another view from the more intense side of things while I am like, “God is great,” and we are all learning differently.  Do you know why we all have different opinions?  It’s because God wants us to look unto Him as the Ultimate source of wisdom and understanding, and the beauty of it is that the Word of God is our standard.

The Crackerhead: Yes, that is so very true, but there comes a time when we should all be of the same opinion.  For His children by faith are given the "mind of Christ" [1 Corinthians 2:6-16], and apart from different levels of Spiritual maturity, there should not be any differences between us.

The Minister: I have seen when people quarrel over their opinions.  I take for instance the exchange between you and that other minister.  It was done in a manner that any child of God would be proud of—especially on your part.  Wisdom comes with maturity, and when you are Spiritually mature, you are going to know how to handle these things.

The Crackerhead: To put it simply, I am not trying to get you to see things as I do—even though I am called to present things as if I were.  For the thing is that we should all want to see things as our Heavenly Father does, and it is because of being so willing to accept that we are all different gets in the way of that.  Be assured that much (if not all) of what He has revealed to me has been already revealed to you.  Search your heart.

The Minister: Sometimes I ask myself why some people started their blogs—whether it was for an exchange of views or pushing theirs forward.  God teaches me what to say and when to say it.  Some might call it sitting on the fence.

The Crackerhead: In many cases, it is strictly for the purpose of proclaiming what they want to believe that God has commanded them to proclaim, and they consider any discussion as being irrelevant.

The Minister: The truth is that I see the things that you say, and believe me, I want to believe that we are Children of God to the extent that we want to allow God in our lives.  The thing is, when any Christian writes in their own words, they must believe it.

The Crackerhead: I'm not quite sure what you were saying in that last comment.

The Minister: What I am saying is that some Christian write what they don't believe.

The Crackerhead: Oh my, MAY IT NEVER BE!  Tragically, it is.

The Minister: All for the sake of writing, there are some that have made up their minds on the kind of message they want to convey for those who want to hear it.  For they know that they will not visit again if they do not receive such a message.

The Crackerhead: Be assured that I know that you are most sincere in your efforts, and that it has nothing to do with currying favor with your readers.

The Minister: I have wanted to stop many times, but God has told me to continue, which I have.

The Crackerhead: Be assured that I suffer through naturally wanting to just give-up and go away each and every day.  For by nature, I do not like upsetting people, but being almost completely ignored is even worse on me.

The Minister: I just read, “No, this is not meant to encourage any wrong-doing.  For the absolute truth of the matter truly is that none of us are expected to actually save anyone from anything—nor even to lead them unto the One who can deliver them from their troubles, but we are called to help.”  I love that point.

The Crackerhead: I am really glad that you understand that, but it has been brought to my attention that there is still so much more that you either do not understand or do not want to.  I hope I will be given the opportunity to explain things further.

The Minister: I do not understand why you feel that I do not understand.  Because, if the Spirit of God is in me and if it is His word, then He would give me the understanding needed to grasp the full meaning in it.
The Spirit is one.
The thing is when we follow God, we all have our different assignments given to us by God.  Therefore, ours is to share and fellowship together in the knowledge of the word of God, even though we understand and interpret it in our own way(s).

The Crackerhead: Perhaps the problem is simply that we keep saying the basically the same things—only differently.  For you may say something ever so slightly different than I might, but if it comes from our Heavenly Father's Holy Spirit—there is no contradiction.  Individual understanding and interpretation does not apply—be assured.  For our Heavenly Father speaks to each individual in a language that He has prepared them to understand—whether it is Ijo to a small child who has never traveled outside of their village or Oxford English to a world traveler.
Nonetheless, it appears to me that it goes way beyond merely saying the same things differently.  For when you wrote, “But the fact that despite the word of God out there people are still following this route to destruction,” were you not referring to the Bible?
Please forgive me for any grief I may be causing you if I am deceived about this, but in all fairness, there is another matter to address this even if I am deceived about your intent.  For most in the Christian community have no idea that there is a big difference between the true Word of God and the book that He had written about Himself and the righteousness of all of His most awesome ways in order to serve as written confirmation of what He wants to personally reveal to us, and now is the time when He wants this to be made abundantly clear by all of His chosen servants.
No, this is nothing new.  For He has wanted the same thing to be made abundantly clear since the very beginning, but far too many do not want to accept it [John 5:31-47].

The Minister: I do agree with you on the fact that you said, "For most in the Christian community have no idea that there is a big difference between the true Word of God and the book that He had written about Himself and the righteousness of all of His most awesome ways."  How can I ever doubt that God speaks to us in many ways that we cannot even understand?  This is very evident with the presence of the Holy Spirit in our lives.  Because I do know that when you give your life to God totally He guides you and shows you the way daily, but the Bible is the standard of how and where we should live our lives in Christ Jesus.
Most times when God speaks to me, I am referred to the Bible, "His word," to see for myself.  Most times that is how I know that truly the Lord that has spoken, and by His grace, He has given me the privilege to know Him in ways that I can't even begin to explain even in my writing at times.
Please do feel free to correct me anytime and anyway you can.  I love listening.

The Crackerhead: You see, it is when I keep hearing you say things like, “The thing is when we follow God, we all have our different assignments given to us by God.  Therefore, ours is to share and fellowship together in the knowledge of the word of God, even though we understand and interpret it in our own way(s),” that stands as confirmation of what our Heavenly Father has already made clear to me about your level of understanding.  For aside from different levels of Spiritual maturity, there should not be any difference in understanding (let alone interpretation) in the body of Christ.
Please allow me to give you an example of what different levels of Spiritual maturity involves in natural terms.  For when a child is small, they only know and understand that their parents care for them, but when they get older, they should come to a much greater understanding of just what that care involved (such as the sacrifices that their parents made for them).
Yes, when we truly come to Christ it is usually because of becoming aware of the sacrifice that He made of Himself for us, and if not at first, the magnitude of His actions on our behalf becomes clear soon afterward.  There is so much more to it, however.  For [the price] that He (They) paid for us is greater than what any of us can even start to naturally comprehend, but as we grow in Him, we are brought beyond natural limitations, which is what is so misunderstood by far too many.

The Minister: You talk in parables.  Maybe I am the one at fault for not being able to understand what you are saying and I would ask that you be patient with me so I can understand.

The Crackerhead: Alas, it may very well be that I have been woefully deceived about you being allowed and enabled to know and understand at this time.  For I do not know how to explain it any better, and the absolute truth of the matter truly is that no one can know and understand unless they are allowed and enabled to [1 Corinthians 2:14].  On the other hand, the trouble is just a matter not wanting to know and understand in far too many cases.  For they want to believe that what they think they already have is good enough, and they absolutely refuse to even consider the possibility that where they are in Christ is not where our Heavenly Father wants them to be.  Be assured that I do not want this to be true of you [Luke 12:47-48].

Please Also Visit: [FishHawk Droppings]

2 comments:

  1. Maybe I'm reading this too early in the morning but I don't quite know what to make of your discussion with the minister today. I may have to come back later and reread when I'm more awake :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by again, my dear Ann!!! Be assured that mere words (at least not mine) cannot adequately express just how much I appreciate you being interested in any of this at all. For it was revealed to me long ago that the hardness of far too many hearts is exceedingly great, and I have not been given any assurances that I will be allowed to see anyone truly understand what I have been given to say before my time in this world comes to an end.

    Anyway, in this one, "The Minister" is trying to say that Christians from different backgrounds having different opinions about things is to be expected and nothing to be too overly concerned about, and what I am trying to explain is that it most certainly is something to be concerned about. For all Christians are supposed to be of the same mind--His mind, to be exact, and it is because of it becoming more and more acceptable to think that it doesn't matter that there are hundreds upon thousands of different Christian denominations and sects in this world.

    Now, if all we had to go on was our Heavenly Father's Holy Bible, then the point would be moot. For who can say for sure who is right and who is wrong if it all comes down to personal interpretation? On the other hand, if it is indeed true that our Heavenly Father still speaks to us in the same way as He did long ago, then we are without excuse as to how things have gotten so messed up.

    Yes, it can be argued that this is just as much a part of His plan as everything else is, and we would do well to believe that this is indeed true. Nonetheless, that does not mean that He wants us to remain in the dark, and there is no better time than the present for as many as will to want to truly walk with Him in the Light of absolute truth. Be assured that all it takes is for us to quit asking rhetorical questions, and to start expecting to receive answers {James 1:5-8}.

    ReplyDelete

Since the Blogger spam filter has been found sorely lacking lately, I will start moderating comments. Be assured that I am only interested in deleting spam. So, if you feel a need to take me to task over something—even anonymously, go ahead and let 'er rip, and I will publish it as soon as I can.