Saturday, August 30, 2014

Saturday Morning Cartoons (+)

No, it is not that I am in the midst of experiencing a second or third childhood.  For it is arguable that I have never really grown up because of my march toward maturity being interrupted along the way by some episodes of arrested development.  So, instead of thinking that this series is meant as a wistful look back upon a simpler time, think of it as being a rather simplistic mind remaining in a moment for an extended period of time.  In any event, I hope you find it enjoyable.


Please Also Visit:

8 comments:

  1. I'm checking out your cartoons early this Saturday! We just got back from a trip to South Dakota!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Karen!!! I hope you-all had a good trip to South Dakota. Did you make it all the way to Sturgis?

      By the way, something really weird (to me) happened when I went to "share" this post on Google+ a little bit ago. I was running really late with that, and what came up as the image was your Google+ profile pic!

      Delete
  2. I loved these cartoons when I was a kid. Funny that I never questioned how a massive sperm whale happened to be in a river at the bottom of those cliffs. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Stephen!!! Of all of the things going on with that sequence and that is what boggles your mind? (LOL?)

      Delete
  3. always liked the clock-out routine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, my dear TWG!!! Yes, but having to actually clock in and out was not so funny when I was having to actually do it. Sigh.

      Delete
  4. it's been a long time but I do remember these guys

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Ann!!! For me, as well, but I was thinking that it was Wile E. Coyote--not Ralph Wolf in these.

      Delete

Since the Blogger spam filter has been found sorely lacking lately, I will start moderating comments. Be assured that I am only interested in deleting spam. So, if you feel a need to take me to task over something—even anonymously, go ahead and let 'er rip, and I will publish it as soon as I can.