Sunday, August 24, 2014

A Sunday Drive

Back during our childhood, our parents would often load up my brother and me after Sunday morning church services for a leisurely drive around where we lived.  Even though we were seeing mostly familiar sights, it was still good to see them again, and this is why “A Sunday Drive” sounded about right for the name of a series revisiting familiar sites that are well worth seeing again and again.  The link below the image is to the site itself, and the image is linked to the post it was first included in here.











 Link: [In Tandem]




 Link: [Irv Oslin]



Please Also Visit:

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You are most welcome, and thanks for being so considerate, my dear IW!!! If your wings are made out of wax, you would probably be in trouble around here. For it is flat out warming up.

      Delete
  2. I was looking at that picture of the ink blot and I'm just going to keep what I saw a secret. I could never afford the years of therapy that would be recommended if I told

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Ann!!! No, that doesn't have me intrigued at all. Sic 'er, Duke!

      Delete
  3. Thank you for including a link to my site. What an excellent idea for a post - A Sunday Drive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome, and thanks for being so considerate, my dear CG!!! Be assured that I have a lot of help.

      Delete
  4. I enjoyed paddling up the Mohican River with Irv Oslin. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Stephen!!! Oh how I miss being able to actually do things like that.

      Delete
  5. It was a nice drive, but can we please turn on the air conditioning next week. It was too hot and sticky for a drive today. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Lin!!! Must we go through this again? You know that the windows have to be down so you and Ann will not smear snot and slobbers on them when you two just can't yourselves from acting like you are barking at people as we pass by them. Sigh.

      Delete

Since the Blogger spam filter has been found sorely lacking lately, I will start moderating comments. Be assured that I am only interested in deleting spam. So, if you feel a need to take me to task over something—even anonymously, go ahead and let 'er rip, and I will publish it as soon as I can.