Saturday, June 18, 2011

Trib Updates and SOS!

This is a weekly series that will include a brief summary of the latest articles that have been published on The Tribulation Times Herald-Exhorter.  Hopefully, this will encourage you to go check out some truly outstanding articles that have been published by a number of truly outstanding authors.  Moreover, I hope this will also encourage you to want to become a contributing member/author, as well.  The “Hear Ye!  Hear Ye!” site explanation near the top of the side-bar should answer many of your questions.  Along with the updates, there will be some commentary on some of the spam that has been sent my way, which is what the SOS! (Spam On Saturdays!) is all about.  No, I do not expect to accomplish anything with the spammers.  For if they understood what they are doing, surely they wouldn’t be doing it, but it will make me feel better, which is all that counts—right?


[Jisr al-Shughour] is a very poignant article by Adullamite about some reasons for and against going to war.

[Smokers Ruin Outdoor Concerts For Me] is another provocative by Lavender Darwin.

[Let’s Clear The Air] has me wondering who is really behind a proposed cigarette tax hike in Missouri.

[Letter to Gene Simmons] came as quite a shock to me.  For it is from Lavender Darwin, and instead of being a rant against the KISS rocker’s antics, this letter is full of compassion.

[Largest-Ever Abortion Facility in U.S. Sparks Moral Outcry] contains a linked image of a huge abortion facility in Houston, TX from Lavender Darwin.



may
19th 2011
Attn:

My name is William Fryzer, a solicitor at law. I am the personal
attorney/sole executor to the late Mr. Craig hereinafter referred to as my
client. My client and his immediate family members died in a car in East
London on the 5Th of November 2006. He was a Sub-Comptroller working with
Chevron Texaco Oil here in the United Kingdom and Left behind a deposit of
five Million Eight Hundred Thousand British Pound Sterling only
(5.8million Pound Sterling) with a bank. I have written several letters to
the embassy with intent to locate any of his extended relatives whom shall
be claimants/beneficiaries of his abandoned personal estate and all such
efforts have been to no avail.

I have professional reasons to use a legal means to present a next of kin
of my deceased client. This is legally possible and would be done in
accordance with the laws of the land. On this note I decided to search for
a credible person and finding that you are, I contact you, that with your
consent, present you to the "Trustee" as my late client's family members
as to enable you put up a claim to the bank in that capacity as a next of
kin of my client. Please get in touch with me by my alternative email
service122@info.al

Regards.
William Fryzer
Dechert LLP London
160 Queen Victoria Street
London, EC4V 4QQ
UK
Phone: +44 203 239 4943
+44 702 403 4794
Fax: +44 844 774 2671


Okay, please bear with me for a minute.  For I realize that this notification looks rather suspicious, but the across the holler neighbors of my first wife were Craigs.  No, there wouldn’t be anything all that significant to that except for the fact that one of their sons had an ornery streak about a mile wide to him, and he loved making trouble for Sam and I during our courtship.  Well, years later, he and I became fairly good friends, and I am thinking that this might be a way for him to ease his conscience over being so mean years ago.  Furthermore, this email coming out of Albania makes it sound even more legitimate to me.  So, what do you think?

Please Also Visit:
and

2 comments:

  1. I think that once all the money comes rolling in from all these inheritances you are going to be sitting mighty pretty. Duke is hoping that you will remember him and possibly send him a case of bacon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by again, my dear Ann!!! Hey, if they really do come in, I'll buy him a butcher shop!

    ReplyDelete

Since the Blogger spam filter has been found sorely lacking lately, I will start moderating comments. Be assured that I am only interested in deleting spam. So, if you feel a need to take me to task over something—even anonymously, go ahead and let 'er rip, and I will publish it as soon as I can.