Saturday, June 11, 2011

Trib Updates and SOS!

This is a weekly series that will include a brief summary of the latest articles that have been published on The Tribulation Times Herald-Exhorter.  Hopefully, this will encourage you to go check out some truly outstanding articles that have been published by a number of truly outstanding authors.  Moreover, I hope this will also encourage you to want to become a contributing member/author, as well.  The “Hear Ye!  Hear Ye!” site explanation near the top of the side-bar should answer many of your questions.

Along with the updates, there will be some commentary on some of the spam that has been sent my way, which is what the SOS! (Spam On Saturdays!) is all about.  No, I do not expect to accomplish anything with the spammers.  For if they understood what they are doing, surely they wouldn’t be doing it, but it will make me feel better, which is all that counts—right?


[InDefense of the Duggars – sort of] contains Lavender Darwin’s thoughts about the Duggars, who have 20 children so far.
[China’sGrizzly Abortion Record and Distorted Demographics] is kind of a follow-up to his article about the Duggars by Lavender Darwin.
[Christian Universalism] is an article by me about growing trend in the Christian community.


I really haven’t been feeling very well lately, which is to say that I have been feeling even worse than I usually do.  So, I would just like to point you in the direction of what may happen if you abandon your site without closing the comments.  Be assured that I hope nothing bad has happened to the owner of Mauritius Island, which allowed 80 spam comments to accumulate on their [Flamboyant Tree] article before the new Blogger Spam Filter went online.  Without that, there would be close to double on just this article alone.

Please Also Visit:
and

2 comments:

  1. I always wonder why people just suddenly stop blogging. The spammers certainly found a site to hit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by again, my dear Ann!!! In most cases, I am quite sure that it is just that they discovered that it was not an easy way to get rich quick. So, they just quit, but in others, like a political site out of Chicago that I thought had a great deal of national potential, something bad may have happened to the author.

    ReplyDelete

Since the Blogger spam filter has been found sorely lacking lately, I will start moderating comments. Be assured that I am only interested in deleting spam. So, if you feel a need to take me to task over something—even anonymously, go ahead and let 'er rip, and I will publish it as soon as I can.