Thursday, December 2, 2010

Black Sabbath vs. The Cardigans



Iron Man
Black Sabbath
I am Iron Man

Has he lost his mind
Can he see or is he blind
Can he walk at all
Or if he moves will he fall

Is he alive or dead
Has he thoughts within his head
We’ll just pass him there
Why should we even care

He was turned to steel
In the great magnetic field
Where he traveled time
For the future of mankind

Nobody wants him
He just stares at the world
Planning his vengeance
That he will soon unfold

Now the time is here
For Iron Man to spread fear
Vengeance from the grave
Kills the people he once saved

Nobody wants him
They just turn their heads
Nobody helps him
Now he has his revenge

Heavy boots of lead
Fills his victims full of dread
Running as fast as they can
Iron Man lives again




Iron Man
The Cardigans
I am Iron Man

Has he lost his mind
Can he see or is he blind
Can he walk at all
Or if he moves will he fall

Is he alive or dead
Has he thoughts within his head
We’ll just pass him there
Why should we even care

Oh Iron Man

He was turned to steel
In the great magnetic field
Where he travelled time
For the future of mankind

Now the time is here
For Iron Man to spread fear
Vengeance from the grave
Kills the people he once saved

Nobody wants him
He just stares at the world
Planning his vengeance
That he will soon unfurl

No nobody wants him
They just turn their heads
And nobody helps him
Now he has his revenge

Oh

Heavy boots of lead
Fills his victims full of dread
Running as fast as they can
Iron Man lives again

Oh Iron Man


Please Also Visit: [FishHawk Droppings]

8 comments:

  1. My goodness you were up early and got first commenter link at my place.

    I wish my internet speed was such that I could listen to a video but after all that moving yesterday I am lucky to even get online!

    Have a great day!!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by again, my dear Jackie!!! We are supposed to be on a super-fast cable connection here, but with us living in a poorer part of town, methinks we are being treated accordingly. Therefore, I often have to allow a video to fully load before I can enjoy watching/listening to it without it stopping a couple of dozen times.

    Anyway, you are not missing much here. On the other hand, maybe you are. For my impression of the Cardigans' version was, "Oh no, they did-int?!?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I listened, and I'm afraid i can't choose because I didn't really care for either one. Sorry

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooooo, interesting indeed.
    I had never heard the Cardigans before but I very much enjoyed it. I'm not so much a black sabbath fan tho.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by again, my dear Ann!!! Well, when the first thing you hear on The Cardigans version is what sounds like a little girl saying that she is Iron Man, you have to wonder just how far into the twilight zone you have wandered.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by again, my dear BadGal!!! I wonder if The Cardigans fired their manager after they were forced to do that cover?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by, my dear BT!!! But what about The Cardigans' version? (LOL?)

    ReplyDelete

Since the Blogger spam filter has been found sorely lacking lately, I will start moderating comments. Be assured that I am only interested in deleting spam. So, if you feel a need to take me to task over something—even anonymously, go ahead and let 'er rip, and I will publish it as soon as I can.