Wednesday, May 12, 2010

WhiteHeart Wednesday



MP3 Audio Player From: [BlogDumps Video]

Highland of Love
WhiteHeart
Highland of love

Highland of love

A tale of wonder told
Written with lines of gold
The secret of life unfolds
On the canvas of my heart
Veiled in a misty breeze
There’s a higher ground I see
My Savior is calling me
And I’m running to that place
His footsteps I must trace

On the highland of love
He is calling me
Reaching down for me
On the highland of love
I will join Him there
It’s His love I’ll share
On the highland

Don’t you see it’s all been changed
Nothing can stay the same
I’ve taken the Holy name
Of the One who sets me free
Now anger must turn to love
The bird of prey becomes a dove
That’s the world I’m dreaming of
Where the lion and the lamb
Can live together once again

On the highland of love
I will call for You
I will reach for You
On the highland of love
We will join Him there
It’s His love we’ll share
A castle tower’s there
Breathe the mountain air
Of love

Can you feel the Spirit soar
It’s a world I’ve never seen before
Who could ask
Hope and dream for more

On the highland of love
I will call for You
On the highland of love
I will reach for You
Highland of love
I will call for You
High highland
We will join Him there
It’s His love we’ll share
High
Highland
Land of love


Please Also Visit: [FishHawk Droppings]

10 comments:

  1. is this a poem or a song lyrics???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Bizvertise!!! It is the lyrics to the WhiteHeart song, "Highland Of Love," which you can listen to by clicking on the big sideways arrow on the MP3 player under the image of their "Highlands" album.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, been away for a while but just thought I'd say how much I like your new look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by again, my dear John!!! I'm really glad you like the new look. Oh my, did it ever involve some anxious moments. For I consider myself to be about as technically-challenged as anyone can be, and I just knew that the whole site would crash and be beyond rebuilding when I clicked on that, "Apply To Blog," button. So far, so good, however.

    ReplyDelete
  5. At first I thought you were putting a picture of yourself on - then I got it. lol Love, just love the lyrics to the song - and so true.

    Sandie

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL!!! No, I have never tried my hand with the bagpipes, but I sure love to hear them when they are in the hands of someone who knows what they are doing. Oh yeah, I am really glad you loved the song. Thanks for stopping by again, my dear Sandie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Last week I didn't really care for your whiteheart choice but this week you more than make up for it because I love this one. Duke says you done good :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by again, my dear Ann!!! I am really glad you and Duke loved this song.

    ReplyDelete
  9. FishHawk I never heard this one before. this is beautiful. another Great Whiteheart Wednesday My Friend.
    I'm still working on my revelations about this poison being dumped into the water systems from coast to coast. its nice to get a break by stopping here for nice music.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for stopping by again, my dear BadGal!!! I am really glad you like this song, and I hope you are given great success in your battles against irresponsibility.

    ReplyDelete

Since the Blogger spam filter has been found sorely lacking lately, I will start moderating comments. Be assured that I am only interested in deleting spam. So, if you feel a need to take me to task over something—even anonymously, go ahead and let 'er rip, and I will publish it as soon as I can.