Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Sites To See #435

The SOLE purpose of this series is to help call attention to sites that I think many would find most interesting—in one way or another.  Just to be clear, inclusion in this series is not necessarily meant as an endorsement, and I have included sites that I found rather disturbing.  The link below each image is to the site itself, and each image is linked to the particular post from which it was taken when applicable.  Please, go see for yourself.  Oh, and as of August 10, 2012, I will be no longer including sites that have auto-play and word verification engaged.




















Please Also Visit:

10 comments:

  1. Jerry,

    Thank you for your kindness and for all you do for others. I truly appreciate the things you share.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Linda!!! Be assured that I greatly value your friendship.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. You are most welcome, and thanks for being so considerate, my dear Enchantress. By the way, it is just Jerry--not Jeremy.

      Delete
  3. Gibbs wants to know why you are featuring a blog showing a cat picture and not giving equal time to dogs. He's very unhappy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Ann!!! Hey, I provided a pheasant for him to chase, as well as a magic mushroom (for puppies) to help him think he actually caught it!

      Delete
  4. Betty at The Betty Way of Doing Things is an engaging writer whose life reads like a story. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Stephen!!! You are shattering my confidence in knowing what you will like. You are doing it on purpose--aren't you?

      Delete
  5. thank you for mentioning my blog, really kind of you! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome, and thanks for being so considerate, my dear Laura!!! I must admit that I was rather disappointed that none of my regulars noticed that being a really strange looking violet. (LOL?)

      Delete

Since the Blogger spam filter has been found sorely lacking lately, I will start moderating comments. Be assured that I am only interested in deleting spam. So, if you feel a need to take me to task over something—even anonymously, go ahead and let 'er rip, and I will publish it as soon as I can.