Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Egregious ESPN Mascot Abuse



Yeah, it is common knowledge that birds are attracted to clear glass like moths to a flame, and here ESPN has school mascots roaming corporate halls lined with clear glass partitions.  Okay, there is some mention of frosting the glass during the meeting, but will they actually do it?  No, I do not think they will, but I hope I am wrong—for the sake of little birdies watching the world over.



***NOTE***
Shadow is the rather large orange and white cat lying next to Grayson in the series image above, and Arlynda found him dead late last Saturday afternoon.  We had been hunting for him all over the house for several hours, and it looked like he had died in his sleep 10-12 hours before he was found.  Since he was just six years-old and appeared to be in perfect health, we have no idea what happened.  No, there were no poisons for him to accidently get into.  Be assured that we are still in shock.

Please Also Visit:

12 comments:

  1. Seriously? I walking into something yet I try again????? This is tooooo funny.

    So sorry to hear about Shadow. So, so sad.... I also have a Shadow, a German Short-haired Pointer, and he's nearing 12 and I dread the day........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Shadow!!! Yeah, Arlynda's mother's cat is around 20 years-old, and she looks like she should have been gone years ago. No, it will not be a good day around here when Miss Sassy actually does.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no, I am sorry about your Shadow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Karen!!! We appreciate your concern.

      Delete
  4. My condolences over the loss of about Shadow. We had a cat for eleven years and when I found her dead I couldn't speak hours. It's sad to lose a fur friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Stephen!!! It would make more sense if it had of been his brother, Gabby. For Shadow was at least twice his size without looking fat!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Adullamite!!! Indeed.

      Delete
  6. I am sorry to hear about Shadow, this is a shock indeed specially at just six years old.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Jenny!!! Yes, Arlynda's mother's cat, Miss Sassy, is around 20 years-old.

      Delete
  7. I did somehow miss this post...I'm so sorry about Shadow. I love my two cats dearly and I know just how heartbroken I would be in your position. Losing a beloved pet is so sad. They are part of our family...a major part of who we are. Sorry, Jerry and Arlynda.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Lee!!! Be assured that we greatly appreciate the concerned sentiments. Shadow was the really friendly one, too. Although, his brother, Gabby, is getting less skittish. Hey, he has even started stopping on the arm of my chair and waiting for me to give his back a couple of scratches before moving along! Thankfully, their mama has always been very loving.

      Delete

Since the Blogger spam filter has been found sorely lacking lately, I will start moderating comments. Be assured that I am only interested in deleting spam. So, if you feel a need to take me to task over something—even anonymously, go ahead and let 'er rip, and I will publish it as soon as I can.