Friday, January 4, 2013

Sites To See


The SOLE purpose of this weekly series is to help call attention to sites that I think many would find most interesting—in one way or another.  Just to be clear, inclusion in this series is not necessarily meant as a recommendation, and I have included sites that are rather disturbing to me.  The link below each image is to the site itself, and each image is linked to the particular post from which it was taken when applicable.  Please, go see for yourself.  Oh, and as of August 10, 2012, I will be no longer including sites that have auto-play and word verification engaged.






 Link: [Kissa-Bull]







 Link: [Nubian]





Please Also Visit:
and

10 comments:

  1. Jerry, thank you so much for including me in this great line up of bloggers. Today is not a good day for me, but your post made this day a little more brighter. Thank you for bringing sunshine to my day. Lidia (aka Nubian)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are most welcome, and thanks for being so considerate, my dear Lidia!!! I sure hope it gets better for you. Maybe it would help to focus upon what you have been given to share on your site? For I have no doubt that seeing it will brighten the day for all who pay a visit (or two).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crunchy Creamy Sweet - I love it! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for including me in such a wonderful list! I'm familar with a few, others are welcome introductions.
    Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not stoned on meds, just slow and happy....lol I've got to start with that blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Tony!!! Alas, oh how I wish that they all could be.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Sandie!!! With only having three and half toothies left, "crunchy" can pose a problem, but I'll dive headfirst into a bowl full of creamy and sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are most welcome, and thanks for being so considerate, my dear Chris!!! I hope you make some new friends!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping by, my dear Ann!!! Um, Duke has been hinting about you needing something for a while now.

    ReplyDelete

Since the Blogger spam filter has been found sorely lacking lately, I will start moderating comments. Be assured that I am only interested in deleting spam. So, if you feel a need to take me to task over something—even anonymously, go ahead and let 'er rip, and I will publish it as soon as I can.