Sunday, July 1, 2012

Thinking of Christmas in July


I would think that it would be needless to say, but considering the level of sophistication to many of my readers, it would probably be better to just go ahead and spell it out. Therefore, please be advised that this is one of a number of special edition Sites To See, and all included in it may have something that just might fit quite nicely under your Christmas tree (or stuffed in a stocking) a few very short months from now. As in the regular Sites To See, the link provided below is to the main site, and the images are linked to their particular page, when applicable. The images serve as an example of what they have to offer, and they are not necessarily meant as a recommendation. Although, they do represent something that I liked to at least a certain extent, but since my wife does not like me all that much most of the time (no, I have no idea why, neither), I do not expect to see any of them with my name on it. Hopefully, it is better in your family, and I am quite sure that the artisans here would greatly appreciate your business. Besides, spending your money on things that are made and marketed by people not so unlike yourself strikes a blow against corporate greed and all of that other stuff, which is supposed to be a good thing—right?


 Link: [Aerten Art]










 Link: [Art by Kris]









Please Also Visit The Other: [Christmas Gift STS]

As Well As:
and

14 comments:

  1. You are early, but the Beaded Tail looks kind of cute. sandie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jerry!!!!!...thank you so much for thinking of me and also for picking a new pair of earrings to post for your Christmas in July post...blessings to you my friend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always come up with just the coolest stuff here! Thanks for sharing these fun things you find along the way! I have to laugh about your Christmas in July, because a friend of ours used to have a Christmas in July party every July (of course) until she moved to Arizona! I think they have given up on them and snow and anything Christmas related now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by again, my dear Sandie!!! Um, the last time I looked, July actually started around 20 hours BEFORE I go this up, but my sight certainly isn't what it used to be.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are most welcome, and thanks for being so considerate, my dear Amy!!! Be assured that your enthusiasm is a great blessing to me. I would like to hang out more often, but my wife keeps insisting that I should always be taken in small doses. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by again, my dear Karen!!! Yeah, memories of old "Christmas in July" sales are certainly a contributing factor to the title of this series. I haven't gotten the list completed yet, but there should be at least 50 more sites to be featured this year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jerry :) Well I think you've picked out a bunch of great pieces here and I certainly hope you get at least a few for Christmas ;) Thank you so much for including my photo of the Dance of the Jellyfish!

    ReplyDelete
  8. There's something for everyone here! Thank you so much for including my earrings in your Christmas in July features! I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I guess it is time to get that early jump on Christmas but I've cut back and tend to just give my kids money now

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are most welcome, and thanks for being so considerate, my dear Jaime!!! From what I hear, those jellyfish can flat out cut a rug!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are most welcome, and thanks for being so considerate, my dear BT!!! I hope shoppers come to realize just hard you work for better pet care.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for stopping by again, my dear Ann!!! Yeah, I've heard some grumbling about how much you have cut back on a lot of things, but I ain't no snitch!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you; I am honored to have my shop featured amongst such wonderful gift ideas. Merry July. :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are most welcome, and thanks for being so considerate, my dear Kristin!!! Oh how I wish my wife would get me one of your wonderful prints, but she keeps telling me that I should be thankful for her not throwing chunks of coal at my head. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete

Since the Blogger spam filter has been found sorely lacking lately, I will start moderating comments. Be assured that I am only interested in deleting spam. So, if you feel a need to take me to task over something—even anonymously, go ahead and let 'er rip, and I will publish it as soon as I can.