Sunday, July 15, 2012

Thinking of Christmas Gifts in July


I would think that it would be needless to say, but considering the level of sophistication to many of my readers, it would probably be better to just go ahead and spell it out. Therefore, please be advised that this is one of a number of special edition Sites To See, and all included in it may have something that just might fit quite nicely under your Christmas tree (or stuffed in a stocking) a few very short months from now. As in the regular Sites To See, the link provided below is to the main site, and the images are linked to their particular page, when applicable. The images serve as an example of what they have to offer, and they are not necessarily meant as a recommendation. Although, they do represent something that I liked to at least a certain extent, but since my wife does not like me all that much most of the time (no, I have no idea why, neither), I do not expect to see any of them with my name on it. Hopefully, it is better in your family, and I am quite sure that the artisans here would greatly appreciate your business. Besides, spending your money on things that are made and marketed by people not so unlike yourself strikes a blow against corporate greed and all of that other stuff, which is supposed to be a good thing—right?


 Link: [Ixela]












 Link: [Juicie Julz]








 Link: [Kay's K9s]



Please Also Visit The Other: [Christmas Gift STS]

As Well As:
and

14 comments:

  1. Duke wants me to do all my shopping at K's K9's

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you mean that she doesn't even like you enough to give you the dog food? Just leaves you in the dog house to fend for yourself I bet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by again, my dear Ann!!! Duke's taste is indeed exquisite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by again, my dear Hillbilly Tonya!!! Alas, when I told the doctor last Tuesday that the main reason for why I have been losing so much weight is that she really doesn't feed me very well, he just looked at me with a blank stare. Of course, she was sitting less than a foot away at the time, and I am fairly sure she has gotten to him. Be assured that she has gotten to plenty others in the past. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for including my work "Reservation Horses" in your Christmas in July collection.

    Cheers!
    Julie
    Julie Magers Soulen Photography

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Jerry~~ What a wonderful post! I'm honored to be included with some of these wonderful pieces,
    Thank you so much!
    Jean

    ReplyDelete
  7. Criminy. Let's not mention Christmas just yet. I have to come up with tuition money in August before I can begin to think about shopping for Christmas!

    It was fun to "window" shop though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Think I'll check out Kay's K9. sandie

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are most welcome, and thanks for being so considerate, my dear Julie!!! That was indeed a great shot.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are most welcome, and thanks for being so considerate, my dear Jean!!! There are certainly no worries about all your armadillos migrating up here with it being it being as dry here as it is down there this year.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for stopping by again, my dear Lin!!! You already have my present wrapped and ready for Santa to pick up--right?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for stopping by again, my dear Sandie!!! I am quite sure that Disco would approve. of that decision.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so much Jerry! I really appreciate you featuring my necklace! You're a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are most welcome, and thanks for being so considerate, my dear Gail!!! I hope you have a very busy upcoming season!

    ReplyDelete

Since the Blogger spam filter has been found sorely lacking lately, I will start moderating comments. Be assured that I am only interested in deleting spam. So, if you feel a need to take me to task over something—even anonymously, go ahead and let 'er rip, and I will publish it as soon as I can.